Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    bruno has gone from "lanky dude they plucked off the street" to "looks not completely out of place on an nba floor" in a pretty short time, relatively speaking. Not sure he'll ever pan out for real but we'll see
    The "2 years away from being 2 years away" pace continues, he'll be ready for NBA minutes for the 2018-2019 season.

Comment

• Bucks up on Celtics in the 4th, Casey is baiting Boston into being comfortable losing the game only to dump it in the last couple mins and lose to Cleveland.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• Carroll shouldn't be playing and Norm should 100% be playing over him. I wanna see how long into the playoffs it will take Casey to make that change. I think if we lose the first game and Carroll played like shit it needs to happen right away
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• jack is banging the drum hard tonight about powell lol. "gets an open shot and makes it". in contrast to Carroll earlier lol

Comment

• gotta get a jakob three to complete the set. i think he may be the only player on the roster who hasn't made one this year. Maybe pascal too?

Comment

• Finally, we can all agree at RR that Carroll absolutely needs to go this summer, preferably in a fleecing for a 1st rounder.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                gotta get a jakob three to complete the set. i think he may be the only player on the roster who hasn't made one this year. Maybe pascal too?
                Siakam hit a 3 this game, I think...
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Bruno doing something offensively now

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Raps look so ready for the playoffs.
                    You think? Of our main players that will actually get playoff minutes only Jonas looked good. Oh and Norm who I expect to take Carroll's minutes at some point unless Casey is trying to lose.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• bruno is jacking it up lol

Comment

• Haha Bruno catching fiyah!!

#morelife #moreplayingtime

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          You think? Of our main players that will actually get playoff minutes only Jonas looked good. Oh and Norm who I expect to take Carroll's minutes at some point unless Casey is trying to lose.
                          I think you might be reading too much into a game where pretty much no one gives a crap.

Comment

• Bruno is looking good.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Siakam hit a 3 this game, I think...
                              He attempted a corner three and missed. I believe that is his only attempt, stepped into a mid-range jumper that he made earlier.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                                Finally, we can all agree at RR that Carroll absolutely needs to go this summer, preferably in a fleecing for a 1st rounder.
                                Finally?!

I thought he was as bad of a signing as your av, we should have never signed nevermind play him.....a trade for ANYTHING would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X