Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Get that game 1 game thread up ASAP!
    As soon as we know when the game is, I will. Right now, we don't know if we have a Saturday or Sunday game.

Gonna go all out once again as it sealed us 51. Still pumped. WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• 5:30 start game 1

Comment

• 5:30 start game 1

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
          5:30 start game 1
          Saturday or Sunday?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Saturday or Sunday?
            Saturday

Comment

Sauces?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                We're scared of Thon Maker? If the Raps see a lot of Thon Maker in the playoffs and don't run his rookie ass off the court, then it will be a complete embarrassment for our veteran team.
                I love how out of all things you picked out the most minor part of the problem lol

Yes make your point focus on Thon when the problem is much bigger than that and it's that the lanes have opened up for Giannis with Middleton (more so) and let me not mention his name again before you make it about something it isn't lol stretching the floor out with their 3pt shooting (and yes in addition Brogdon, Delly and Snell). In addition Jabari actually ruined the flow of the offence because he likes to handle the ball as well (ala Rudy Gay). So now instead of the ball freezing between Giannis and Parker.....Giannis creates while the ball whips around to different shooters who don't try to create but continue passing to other shooters or get it back to GA in space. Now please refrain from making the topic the other players I just mentioned and stick to addressing the issue that the Bucks are spacing out the floor MUCH better and shooting well lol

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Sauces?
                  Lewenberg on tsn radio, I'm sure it's all over twitter by now.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    I love how out of all things you picked out the most minor part of the problem lol

Yes make your point focus on Thon when the problem is much bigger than that and it's that the lanes have opened up for Giannis with Middleton (more so) and let me not mention his name again before you make it about something it isn't lol stretching the floor out with their 3pt shooting (and yes in addition Brogdon, Delly and Snell). In addition Jabari actually ruined the flow of the offence because he likes to handle the ball as well (ala Rudy Gay). So now instead of the ball freezing between Giannis and Parker.....Giannis creates while the ball whips around to different shooters who don't try to create but continue passing to other shooters or get it back to GA in space. Now please refrain from making the topic the other players I just mentioned and stick to addressing the issue that the Bucks are spacing out the floor MUCH better and shooting well lol
                    The Bucks offense has ranked 18th (yes EIGHTEENTH!) in the league on offense since Middleton has joined the lineup + with Thon starting.

Relax. Calm down. They are not a good offensive team.

Comment

Wow.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        The Bucks offense has ranked 18th (yes EIGHTEENTH!) in the league on offense since Middleton has joined the lineup + with Thon starting.

Relax. Calm down. They are not a good offensive team.
                        Where do they rank in terms of three point shooting percentage? And attempts?
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Im so glad they got rid of that stupid 12:30 start. This is good
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Where do they rank in terms of three point shooting percentage? And attempts?
                            9.5 threes made per game (20th)
                            26.0 threes attempted per game (20th)
                            36.5% shooting (12th)

Hopefully they don't go transforming to Golden State versus us

Comment

• Atlanta Washington is the 1 pm game on Sunday. Surprised we got the 5:30 game and Cleveland got the 3 o clock.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post

First of all, we have to talk about the players, because they aren't experienced in the playoffs - that's the bigger point. Playoffs are a different beast and the young bucks are facing your battled hardened Toronto Raptors. If everything Casey talks about is true ("veterans win in the playoffs") this should be a cakewalk. That spacing only works if they are making their shots, and that will dry up quickly under playoff intensity and scheming, assuming Casey and the team are doing their job.

That said.... Delly sucks, man. He of the 9.4 PER and 39% FG%. Another severely overrated player that Lebron helped get paid. I really like Brogdon, but he's also just a rook, like Thon.

I really don't get this fear of the dear. It's the best matchup the Raps could have asked for, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X