• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    9.5 threes made per game (20th)
    26.0 threes attempted per game (20th)
    36.5% shooting (12th)

Hopefully they don't go transforming to Golden State versus us
    Okay okay not as good as I thought it was. But 12th in percentage isn't horrible
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We gonna get out the brooms..... the Bucks eat our dirt every time we play them. Heck... Bruno had his previous career high against Milwaukee.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
        So blessing or curse if we end up playing the Cavs in the 2nd round because of a win tonight? Personally, I'd rather have no part of the Cavs until ECF.
        Personally I prefer the earlier round matchup. They have not been consistent late in the year. They could still breeze through a first round matchup on LeBron's back, without having to play their best. Then meet us hopefully playing our best, where maybe we can catch them off guard and out of rhythm.

I feel like in the Conf Finals there's a higher chance they'll be playing their best, and LeBron will smell another Finals appearance around the corner and not let any team stand in his way.

And on top of it, you gotta love our chances of beating whoever else would make it through to the Conf Finals if we manage to get through Cleveland. Gotta think we'd be playing great ball and no other opponent would be troublesome/scary after beating BronBron.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• 51 wins ain't too shabby considering what it was like pre-trade deadline and with Lowry's surgery.

Actually we ended up with the same record as the Cavs.. just don't have the tie breaker. Being on the road in the second round may not be too bad. All the pressure will be on Cleveland. Just need to steal one game on the road which is doable with this team.

Hope DD is healthy for game 1 though.

Comment

• Omg the score board says JONAS HIT A 3
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              Omg the score board says JONAS HIT A 3
              Yes, yes he did. It was a step back 3 from the top of the key. Very Marc Gasol-esque.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Yes, yes he did. It was a step back 3 from the top of the key. Very Marc Gasol-esque.
                I feel like a proud father rn
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                  I feel like a proud father rn

For those who missed it. Beauty, isn't it?
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Bruno looks so tall in that video when he's congratuating JV.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      Bruno looks so tall in that video when he's congratuating JV.
                      I think Bruno's reached 7 feet exact.
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Better prospect? Noguiera or Tavares?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Loved Patterson's reaction, lol. Like he just saw Kentucky win the championship at the buzzer.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Better prospect? Noguiera or Tavares?
                            Id say Tavares in the few mins I've seen him play

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                              Id say Tavares in the few mins I've seen him play
                              That's important right there, Bebe has also looked very good a few minutes at a time.

Both guys are incredibly raw, Tavares even more so (only started playing at 17), it's a crapshoot between guys like this re: who might develop into something and who never will.

The Cavs did dump Larry Sanders to sign Tavares, which means Sanders is pretty much done.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                That's important right there, Bebe has also looked very good a few minutes at a time.

Both guys are incredibly raw, Tavares even more so (only started playing at 17), it's a crapshoot between guys like this re: who might develop into something and who never will.

The Cavs did dump Larry Sanders to sign Tavares, which means Sanders is pretty much done.
                                Yeah I just feel like bebe desprately needs to put on weight to crack any rotation in the NBA and it appears to be impossible for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X