Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no better source than rod black says Pascal at the 4 to start

Comment

• My pizza is here, 18 minutes till tip-off.

Lets. get. this. fucking. W.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        What's the wagers tonight Mr sharp
        I'm not gambling for the first 1-2 weeks of the season. Last night I had Blazers points over for fun tho, so had to place couple bets tonight too.. Wolves-Memphis under 199,5. Bucks +2,5

Comment

• http://www.multi-sports.eu/88.html The arena only stream

Comment

• dont we want 2pat to play more minutes but not all at once

why start a rook lol
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Ugh! Casey never fails in the stupidity department. Siakam will start as I knew all along. Welp get ready for slow starts and get ready for Patterson having to play 10-15 mins in a row so he can get his starter minutes. Then becoming burnt out by seasons end which results in him playing like shit in the playoffs once again. Smh.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Ugh! Casey never fails in the stupidity department. Siakam will start as I knew all along. Welp get ready for slow starts and get ready for Patterson having to play 10-15 mins in a row so he can get his starter minutes. Then becoming burnt out by seasons end which results in him playing like shit in the playoffs once again. Smh.
                What happened to the pony?

Comment

• Is this Pascal guy any good?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Is this Pascal guy any good?
                    Just park him in the corner and make him shoot 3s /pink
                    OG is our king

Comment

• I feel like Patterson has officially taken the crown, with JJ's departure, as Casey's most hated player.

That's my best explanation.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• seeing those anthems was a nice sight

Comment

• Smitch joins the crew? FUCK YES!

Comment

• Sam Mitchell thinks Demar is better than Kyle?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Is this Pascal guy any good?
                              Makes other opposing fans throw their remotes on the TV

Comment

• I was thinking the same damn thing. At this point it makes zero sense. Like I understand keeping rotations in tact but not to this extent. You can't care about the bench THIS much. The starting line up is more important but Casey seems to care more about the bench than anything else. I almost want us to lose games because that will literally be the only way Casey will get it. If we keep winning it will be just like last season with Scola.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X