X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siakam getting those browny points

Comment

• Now just a hypothetical here.

But let's say DeMar found a pair of Mamba Xs hanging from a telephone wire, and during a lightning storm they got struck, and he wore those shoes and became Kobe... could we win the title?

Comment

• DeRozan showing his game. JV getting foul calls. If we keep this up, Boban & Leuer will be needed by Detroit tonight.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          JV looks a little gassed already.
          Mental fatigue. His mind can't handle the fact that he's actually getting the ball so frequently.

Comment

• not a good play by lowry

Comment

• Detroit making a lot of mid range shots
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• What is Lowry doing?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What the heck Lowry?
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Siakam can really jump.
                    yeah i've been surprised on each of those how quick and high he gets up

Comment

• its very very early but siakam looks like a ball player..

I don't know how you keep him on the bench with sullinger and patterson ahead -- siakam may be ready to contribute right now.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        What the heck Lowry?
                        Siakam was open twice, Lowry has to have confidence in the kid.

Comment

• Lowry has made a lot of bad passes since preseaon. He just throws it up wildly and excepts guys to just get it. He needs to chill with that.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                            Now just a hypothetical here.

But let's say DeMar found a pair of Mamba Xs hanging from a telephone wire, and during a lightning storm they got struck, and he wore those shoes and became Kobe... could we win the title?
                            I think if we signed lil bow wow to the vet min to be a special 6th man we would have a shot
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Such a soft foul on Ross
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                Siakam was open twice, Lowry has to have confidence in the kid.
                                He was open on the perimeter though and he cant shoot.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X