No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting 2Pat with the bench was a good move, probably don't want two rookies in the front court
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ross looking good

Comment

• Awesome work from Ross there, active hands, great awareness

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Putting 2Pat with the bench was a good move, probably don't want two rookies in the front court
          Sikram already looks solid as a starter...

Comment

• Ross looking ready to play, not the lazy Ross we've been used to the last few years.

Comment

• End of Q DD iso #1
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Lol DeRozan is just schooling theae guys.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Siakam plays first 10 mins raps lead by 7.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  I'm very happy he is playing well but I wont get too excited. At the end of the day he's a rookie and against better competition he will struggle. Especially when teams and players start learning his game and make a scouting report for him. But he has done great so far
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Lol DeRozan is just schooling theae guys.
                    Yeah when you don't have a lockdown defender to go up against him 1 on 1 you start to run into a lot of trouble defensively.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Lol DeRozan is just schooling theae guys.
                      Too easy.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Just set screens and get boards, Pascal. That's all I ask of you.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Demar looks amazing. And he hasn't been terrible defensively either
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 1q thoughts. Skiaman looked really good with starters demar killin it and tross had some real nice energy off the bench
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              I'm very happy he is playing well but I wont get too excited. At the end of the day he's a rookie and against better competition he will struggle. Especially when teams and players start learning his game and make a scouting report for him. But he has done great so far
                              Well Siakam isn't going to score or look to make big plays, just rebound, hustle and defend.

Comment

• Very nice quarter lets keep it going guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X