• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heir Canada 40. JV 32. #WeTheNorth

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• One thing i've learned about this game. This team is going to be in a lot of trouble if 1.) JV gets hurt and 2.) he gets in early foul trouble. We don't have a reliable backup C.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Why would Powell replace Lowry? He isn't playing PG. Its just DD and Ross played pretty well.
        you noticed a lot of co-jo and lowry this game Im sure, replace lowry with Norm and you still have co-jo for point guard duties

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          LOL yeah, lets post up drummond, that'll work. wtf SVG?
          Well he did what we've wanted Casey to do for Jonas for years now. Give him touches to develop.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            One thing i've learned about this game. This team is going to be in a lot of trouble if 1.) JV gets hurt and 2.) he gets in early foul trouble. We don't have a reliable backup C.
            Come on, man! Of course an injury to a key player like JV would suck.

Can we keep it positive after such a great opening night win please?

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
              you noticed a lot of co-jo and lowry this game Im sure, replace lowry with Norm and you still have co-jo for point guard duties
              still dont get why you would bother to do this, other than just to see more of norm for no particular reason.

Comment

• meanwhile Myles Turner might be a real thing
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  still dont get why you would bother to do this, other than just to see more of norm for no particular reason.
                  I'm not sure why we shouldn't play Norm. He's quite good and deserves rotation minutes, not just garbage minutes. He showed this just last year.

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
                    Well either way, Powell will get his time to shine.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      One thing i've learned about this game. This team is going to be in a lot of trouble if 1.) JV gets hurt and 2.) he gets in early foul trouble. We don't have a reliable backup C.
                      This is true. But that's the case with almost every team. I don't think people realize the LUXURY we had with Biz last season. He was the best back up centre in the league and could probably start for some teams. Most teams if not all don't have that. So yes we would be in a lot of trouble, but again that's for every team. Also Bebe is not as bad as Poetl is right now. So don't look at tonight as much.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        meanwhile Myles Turner might be a real thing
                        Anyone who is shocked he is killing it this season did not watch the Pacers series. JV dominated him don't get me wrong but most of that was because JV is just 1000 times stronger than him. He has a lot of game man.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          Agreed.

Comment

• Siakam 22 mins 9 rebs, 1 stl

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Quite a few big games tonight! Myles Turner is a beast. NBA is back y'all

Comment

• Everyone chill on the Powell thing. I love Powell just as much as the next guy and he WILL get his time to shine don't worry. Right now Ross is ahead of him in the pecking order, as he should be with the way he's played, so there is no space for Norm. When we go small with Carroll at the 4, which will be a lot with Sullinger out, THAT is when Powell will see significant minutes. As of now there are just no minutes for him. JV finally got consistent touches, the defense looked good overall, Pascal looked A LOT better than I thought he would, Demar dominated offensively and didn't look horrible defensively and Ross was extremely active on both ends and made some plays we have never seen him make before. Let's not make this all about Powell and his minutes. It's about winning and playing with good habits. We did the former and for the most part the latter. Go Raps!

Comment

Working...
                                X