No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was in hot flashes, but Siakam and Poeltl did their very best despite the Refs gunning for rookie blood

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
      "It reminds you of a soccer stadium because their stars are always flopping"

har har
      Welp, just because Lebron does it too doesn't mean I wasn't right.

And the Raps did get some pretty fortunate calls in the 4th.

Nice they kept it close. Purtle played well (I'll learn how to spell it tomorrow). I'll save being frustrated by Lebron beating us until May.
      Last edited by Mess; Fri Oct 28, 2016, 09:55 PM.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Orlando lost again. Biyombo 2pts/3reb/2blk/23 min. Love Biz, but I'm kind of relieved the Raps didn't/couldn't overpay him to stay.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
          It was in hot flashes, but Siakam and Poeltl did their very best despite the Refs gunning for rookie blood
          Safe to say they were gunning for Raptor blood overall ... So bad in the second half (missed the first) ... almost makes you sad and keep asking yourself "what if ..."

The rookies were reeeeally pleasing tonight though

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            with help from REDDIT NBA STREAM?
            Yep. Mobdro with chromecast has sn1 and ESPN too.

Comment

• Big win is that are rookies are legit. Package some expirings and assets for a real stretch 4.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Orlando lost again. Biyombo 2pts/3reb/2blk/23 min. Love Biz, but I'm kind of relieved the Raps didn't/couldn't overpay him to stay.
                All we did was to help fund the Amassador of Congo that cash to help his nation via Florida's cash

Comment

• Where's Preseason Ross when you need him?! Back to his useless ways I see. But why wouldn't Casey at least put in all his best shooters for that 3?!

...and why the hell is Powell getting no PT?!????

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                    Safe to say they were gunning for Raptor blood overall ... So bad in the second half (missed the first) ... almost makes you sad and keep asking yourself "what if ..."

The rookies were reeeeally pleasing tonight though
                    cocksuckers won their spread. That reminds me, what is Rocwell's winning's today?

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      Where's Preseason Ross when you need him?! Back to his useless ways I see. But why wouldn't Casey at least put in all his best shooters for that 3?!

Trust the Masai

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        Where's Preseason Ross when you need him?! Back to his useless ways I see. But why wouldn't Casey at least put in all his best shooters for that 3?!

You can't trust Ross. I said it during the preseason. He's back to his old ways now. Not really surprising. He's terrible.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          We do have a guy who can hit 3's. His name is Norman Powell. But Casey seems to have made him his new bitch.
                          Yes I agree... why Casey isnt giving this guy minutes I'll never know.

I guess it's to keep Ujiri face since he spent $12 mil or whatever per year on T Ross who shouldnt be ahead of Powell right now...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                            Yes I agree... why Casey isnt giving this guy minutes I'll never know.

I guess it's to keep Ujiri face since he spent $12 mil or whatever per year on T Ross who shouldnt be ahead of Powell right now...
                            Let's create knee-jerk false hope: it's a trade coming up in December!

In other news: is it too early to say that Indiana's defense has more holes than Swiss Cheese?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Orlando lost again. Biyombo 2pts/3reb/2blk/23 min. Love Biz, but I'm kind of relieved the Raps didn't/couldn't overpay him to stay.
                              Biz just making up for us losing TMac to ORL. Good looking out bruh

#teambiz

Comment

• It's mind blowing though how both Masai AND Casey were hyping Powell in the off season and all of sudden he is behind Bruno in the rotation...wtf Casey?!

Comment

Working...
                                X