No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powell or Ross + Bebe or Jakob + Patterson + 2017 Raps +207 Clips + 2019 Raps first (top10protected)

for

Milsap
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      It's mind blowing though how both Masai AND Casey were hyping Powell in the off season and all of sudden he is behind Bruno in the rotation...wtf Casey?!
      Typical Casey -- talks shit in the pre-season than doesnt follow up.

Comment

• This game...Ross & PP...take a bow (/sarc). Lowry got schooled by Kyrie...otherwise the team played hard. The Cavs have a deep team....& Lebron.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          Powell or Ross + Bebe or Jakob + Patterson + 2017 Raps +207 Clips + 2019 Raps first (top10protected)

for

Milsap
          I would like Millsap but that seems pretty steep.

You need $20 mil going the other way to match salaries so Ross and Patterson makes sense... but I would give either 2 picks (or 3, two 1st and one 2nd) or one first, one second and Jakob...

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            Powell or Ross + Bebe or Jakob + Patterson + 2017 Raps +207 Clips + 2019 Raps first (top10protected)

for

Milsap
            All that for a one year rental...*barfing*

Comment

• Raptors are 0-2 when DeRozan gets posters somebody in the 4th quarter

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                I would like Millsap but that seems pretty steep.

You need $20 mil going the other way to match salaries so Ross and Patterson makes sense... but I would give either 2 picks (or 3, two 1st and one 2nd) or one first, one second and Jakob...
                Yeah I think Ross, Patterson, a second rounder and the better of our two first rounders for milsap and that team could go to the finals...

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Open shots killed the team. Make some of those and the raptors win
                  Open shots killed the team in the ECF as well. It's an issue.

Comment

• For me, tonight's game was the return of DeMoron, with him consistently trying to drive the ball into double and triple teams. I don't really recall any instances where he actually passed the ball once he got it in his hands.

As I said in the off season thread (apparently echoing DanH), the evolution that I'd like to see DD take is to increase his assist totals, as it will ultimately give him more space to operate as defenders will have to respect the other 4 Raptors on the floor.

Comment

• Any reason Norm is not playing? Good effort by both team's .

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        For me, tonight's game was the return of DeMoron, with him consistently trying to drive the ball into double and triple teams. I don't really recall any instances where he actually passed the ball once he got it in his hands.

As I said in the off season thread (apparently echoing DanH), the evolution that I'd like to see DD take is to increase his assist totals, as it will ultimately give him more space to operate as defenders will have to respect the other 4 Raptors on the floor.
                        Demar was our best player

He made some nice passes

Lowry - 5/16
                        Carroll - 2/7
                        Jonas - 5/15
                        Patterson - 1/5 from deep
                        Ross - 0/2

Players missed some easy shots
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I would also like to point out to those making Milsap trade proposals that ATL just signed Howard for a reason... they're trying to remain competitive so I'm doubtful they do anything.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                            For me, tonight's game was the return of DeMoron, with him consistently trying to drive the ball into double and triple teams. I don't really recall any instances where he actually passed the ball once he got it in his hands.

Teammates actually need to make open shots to get assists.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                              Any reason Norm is not playing? Good effort by both team's .
                              Casey wants to blow out Carroll's knee apparently.

#theblackkylekorver #thatcantshoot

Comment

• So we took the NBA champs to the final seconds to get a W over us. I'll take this L. We were competitive and the majority of our guys didn't really have good games.

Comment

Working...
                                X