No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nuggets are my sleeper pick out West this year. I think they'll make the playoffs. This game will be a good test for Poeltl & Siakam. Handling Gallo, Nurkic, Jokic & Faried won't be easy tasks. Also, GET NORMAN POWELL'S ASS IN THE GAME.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• douby leave me wrote: View Post
      going to the game. can't wait to welcome jamal murray to the nba!

That guy deserved to get ejected.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        If role player make open shots we with this game. Their was nothing wrong with the game plan on offense. It just wasnt well executed my player that were wide open.

The only thing that kept us in the game was the D. You put JV out there with Love and Lebron that chances

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        Huh? The Raptors played like they didn't know what they were doing offensively at times. The stagnant, ball-watching, offense that often stalled in the playoffs reappeared. Some of that is down to Cleveland's defense, but the game plan was essentially "Give it to DeMar and get out of his way" despite JV's clear advantage down low. They didn't attack Love in the PnR nearly as much as they should have, nor did they attack Kyrie that much either. The best way to tire out a great scorer is to make them play defense. Instead, the Raptors let them off the hook. It wasn't a well executed gameplan, but it was a poor gameplan to begin with.
        Last edited by Sinbad; Sat Oct 29, 2016, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
          Huh? The Raptors played like they didn't know what they were doing offensively at times. Some of that is down to Cleveland's defense, but the game plan was essentially "Give it to DeMar and get out of his way" despite JV's clear advantage down low. They didn't attack Love in the PnR nearly as much as they should have, nor did they attack Kyrie that much either. It wasn't a well executed gameplan, but it was a poor gameplan to begin with.
          Yeah, and I already watched that game 82 times last year. Great to win 56 but you are on the bubble v mediocre teams come playoffs. I'd get ride or die if jv was crap but hes not.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
            Huh? The Raptors played like they didn't know what they were doing offensively at times. The stagnant, ball-watching, offense that often stalled in the playoffs reappeared. Some of that is down to Cleveland's defense, but the game plan was essentially "Give it to DeMar and get out of his way" despite JV's clear advantage down low. They didn't attack Love in the PnR nearly as much as they should have, nor did they attack Kyrie that much either. The best way to tire out a great scorer is to make them play defense. Instead, the Raptors let them off the hook. It wasn't a well executed gameplan, but it was a poor gameplan to begin with.
            Raps got more than enough good looks to win that game. Players just have to make shots.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

If role player make open shots we with this game. Their was nothing wrong with the game plan on offense. It just wasnt well executed my player that were wide open.

The only thing that kept us in the game was the D. You put JV out there with Love and Lebron that chances

Nah Bron was on cruise control. We were tight with the cavs but not w Bron. We hit those shots he would've stepped up.

Comment

Raps got more than enough good looks to win that game. Players just have to make shots.

Yeah, hit some 3s, get some calls, maybe... cavs were better and moved the ball. Demar ISO is not gonna get it done. Diversify the offense. Maybe some of those guys hit their shots when they are more than just a broken play garbage dump.

Comment

• Interested in seeing how JV will match up with Nurkic and Jokic.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    That guy deserved to get ejected.
                    I read somewhere that he is a local comedian so it was likely a publicity stunt.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      Yeah, hit some 3s, get some calls, maybe... cavs were better and moved the ball. Demar ISO is not gonna get it done. Diversify the offense. Maybe some of those guys hit their shots when they are more than just a broken play garbage dump.
                      The goal of an offensive set is to get a good shot. Raptors offense created a lot of open shots. NBA players should be able to make open shots. JV got the same amount of shots(15 FG) as last game. He just wasn't as effecient as last game.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

The goal of an offensive set is to get a good shot. Raptors offense created a lot of open shots. NBA players should be able to make open shots. JV got the same amount of shots(15 FG) as last game. He just wasn't as effecient as last game.

A lot of those were tip-ins so he didn't even use a possession.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• #unleashthepowell
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            A lot of those were tip-ins so he didn't even use a possession.
                            Agreed. I said this several times on this thread. Some of looks from 3 were def wide open but rhythm plays a factor. If it's a broken play and the shooter is a bail out option he should still hit an open shot but it's less likely.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Just re-watched the game. 2nd chance points, turnovers + inability to make open shots(Patterson, Carroll) really killed us.

I also thought taking out Joseph late in the game was a mistake. His defense on Irving was excellent.

LOL at people blaming this loss on DeRozan. Smh....
                              Even in the playoffs Joseph did as good of a job as you can on Kyrie. I was shocked when they took him out as well.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                Interested in seeing how JV will match up with Nurkic and Jokic.
                                And Poeltl! He'll have his hands full too if he's the backup C
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X