Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Damn. Siakam is legit scared lol.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Denver bloggers are drunk.

http://www.denverstiffs.com/2016/10/...oronto-raptors

Comment

• Wait...Mudiay has been playing well? What does it look like when he plays poorly?

And I hope it will be Faried trying to stop the Raptors at the end of the game.
        Last edited by Mess; Mon Oct 31, 2016, 01:14 PM.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Steven Adams is getting paid. $100M/4 years

Comment

Steven Adams is getting paid. $100M/4 years

Highest paid athlete in New Zealand now, go get that money!

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
              34 PER and averaging pretty much a triple-double for a 3-0 team.

Yeah, what a douche.
              For on court production .. no he is not a douche.....he puts up numbers.

But its the "its all about me" persona that rubs some people, including me, the wrong way. Its not unreasonable to say that Russ is a one man team in his own mind...jacking up 44 shots in game is pretty self centric. Rudy G did that one night while he was here and got lampooned for it for a while. Think back to the Mike James season... that guy was not missed in the least when he moved on..

Not saying that Dbrook is the sole reason KD left OKC but there is enough background noise there to say it may have contributed to KD saying adios to OKC.

This stunt in front of the suns bench reinforces my view on Russell. It is pretty juvenile and points to why I think he is Russell Douchebrook...Can't believe no one on the Suns team didn't rise to the challenge.. but then... most of the team is under 21 years old.

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Oct 31, 2016, 04:14 PM.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Wow. Are his intangibles that valuable? 25 mill / year for an 8 & 6 guy?

Comment

• If he is worth that much then what is LeBron's worth? 1 billion.

Absurd.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    If he is worth that much then what is LeBron's worth? 1 billion.

Absurd.
                    LeBron is underpaid just like a lot of other stars. Role players making 20M+ lol
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• hmm DD's contract looking cheap. JV needs to fire his agent lol, Steven Adams almost making twice as much money as him per year. If he didn't sign an extension he could've gotten a deal like Drummond's.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                        hmm DD's contract looking cheap. JV needs to fire his agent lol, Steven Adams almost making twice as much money as him per year. If he didn't sign an extension he could've gotten a deal like Drummond's.
                        Ya think? lol

100 million for an 8/6 guy like Adams is ridiculous.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cumulative Per 36 Min stats for the 1st 3 seasons of 4 young centers.

A) PTS: 10.4 RB: 10.0 FG%: .565 BL: 1.7
                          B) PTS: 10.7 RB: 12.7 FG%: .575 BL: 2.9
                          C) PTS: 14.9 RB: 10.9 FG%: .553 BL: 1.5
                          D) PTS: 15.3 RB: 14.9 FG%: .570 BL: 2.1

1) This player is currently maxed.
                          2) This player will (probably) be soon.
                          3) This play is (arguably) underpaid because he was never asked to carry a heavy load due to 2 heavy-duty scorers.
                          4) This player is suddenly being asked to shoulder more of burden due to the departure of a heavy-duty scorer.

Name them and match them up - ideally without resorting to bbref.

(and yeah, picking cumulative stats is a bit of a cop-out)
                          Last edited by Mess; Mon Oct 31, 2016, 05:07 PM.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Steven Adams is getting paid. $100M/4 years

LOL. OKC wouldn't pay James Harden $80M for a 5 year deal, now they're paying $100M for Adams and $70M for Kanter, meanwhile also losing both KD and Ibaka in the process.

edit: Oladipo just got $84M. smh.

Is Sam Presti still considered a genius GM?
                            Last edited by golden; Mon Oct 31, 2016, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• I haven't seen any updates on bebe..anybody hear about a possible return date?
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I haven't seen any updates on bebe..anybody hear about a possible return date?
                                Clearly frustrated, Casey says he has no idea when Nogueira will be back and indicates he'll be behind Poeltl on the depth chart when he is
                                — Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) October 31, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X