X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulda been an and 1 for DD. What the hell
    OG is our king

Comment

• Great 2 plays by JV. That layup by Demar was crazy. Should have been an and 1.

Comment

• Should be an and1
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Why isn't DD getting those calls?
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            No confidence in anyone but Demar on offence
            Lowry's having an OK game too. The whole Raps offence is designed for the role players to read and react off DeMar & Kyle drives. Should we really be surprised that they look good and everybody else looks bad. Same old, same old. I pray that the book isn't out on stopping the Raps from last playoffs.

Comment

• I never thought there would be a day where I want Lowry benched and Demar taking all the shots lol
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Refs are doing Raps a favor, preparing them for playoffs
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Lowry's having an OK game too. The whole Raps offence is designed for the role players to read and react off DeMar & Kyle drives. Should we really be surprised that they look good and everybody else looks bad. Same old, same old. I pray that the book isn't out on stopping the Raps from last playoffs.
                  Oh it is. And if the role players continue to not be able to hit open shots we are fucked come playoff time.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JV grabbing some big boards

Comment

• JV has been great since coming back. Too bad no passes to him.

Comment

• JV is showing how integral he is to the team defence the last couple mins.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Oh it is. And if the role players continue to not be able to hit open shots we are fucked come playoff time.
                          I'll keep saying it.... for a shooter, an open shot in rhythm from a set play is different than an open shot from a broken play / bailout drive.

Comment

• Nurkic is getting away with.murder inside.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• BS call. JV was pushed first.

Comment

• JV gets zero respect from the refs. Fucking bullshit
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X