Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    that ....and their PG couldn't hit the sand falling off a camel in the desert...
    That too. But when Murray takes Mudiay's spot they won't have to worry about that lol.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Disgusting officiating! 10 more fouls at home against a more younger, inexperienced team! Casey needs to call out the refs! This game was much closer than it should have been!

Comment

• Where's Drake? I guess he's not on some Raptors pay my bills shit anymore?

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Malone lost them that game. He had TERRIBLE schemes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          There bigs kept switching on Lowry and DD.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Only reason this was close was because the team decided they won when they were up 20. That type of crap costs you games more often than not.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              There bigs kept switching on Lowry and DD.
              That, and for some reason he had mudiay as the primary defender on derozan.
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Lowry's having an OK game too. The whole Raps offence is designed for the role players to read and react off DeMar & Kyle drives. Should we really be surprised that they look good and everybody else looks bad. Same old, same old. I pray that the book isn't out on stopping the Raps from last playoffs.
                It won't take until the playoffs for other teams to realize that packing the paint and daring the Raptors make jumpers is the way to play them. Not sure why the Nuggets bigs were switching out onto Lowry/DeRozan either.

Comment

• The game changed once they they subbed in JV and DC for Joseph and Poeltl late in the 4th.

Joseph was more interested in playing 1 on 1 against Murray than playing the right way. Poeltl played well but he shouldn't be getting crunch time.mins.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nurkic is a beast though. 13pts 18rebs 5blks
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      That, and for some reason he had mudiay as the primary defender on derozan.
                      Remember that Barton left the game earlier, and the Nuggets were already a bit short handed at guard

Comment

• Game #3 - Nuggets (1-0) @ Raptors (1-1); Monday, Oct. 31st, at 7:30pm on SN1

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        Remember that Barton left the game earlier, and the Nuggets were already a bit short handed at guard
                        He had Wilson chandler, a premier defender, guarding carrole lol
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Heir Canada made another appearance tonight.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            The game changed once they they subbed in JV and DC for Joseph and Poeltl late in the 4th.

Joseph was more interested in playing 1 on 1 against Murray than playing the right way. Poeltl played well but he shouldn't be getting crunch time.mins.
                            Things definitely calmed down right after that. The Raps play was getting silly.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Heir Canada made another appearance tonight.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              Played well. Felt he should have taken even more shots in the fourth while they were stalling.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                The game changed once they they subbed in JV and DC for Joseph and Poeltl late in the 4th.

I was about to say that. Joseph played like shit tonight and as you said Poeltl played well but he still isnt ready for crunch time minutes just yet
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X