• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope NBA buys the Vine...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      I really hope NBA buys the Vine...

Only thing that would make this better is if it were Bargnani!
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I don't know what it is about the Knicks, but watching them suffer year after year brings me so much joy.

BTW, love how Drummond refused to get within 10 feet of Noah. Smart man.

Comment

Noah should know there's a reason Drummond is standing 10 feet back lol
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I don't know what it is about the Knicks, but watching them suffer year after year brings me so much joy.
            Same lol.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So where's the GT for tonight's game?

Gortat was saying to reporters that this is a must win game for them (they are 0-2 and this is their home opener).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                So where's the GT for tonight's game?

Gortat was saying to reporters that this is a must win game for them (they are 0-2 and this is their home opener).
                And Wizards are small fav. to win tonight

Comment

• Game Thread is on its way up now!

Comment

And Wizards are small fav. to win tonight
                    Really? Bodog has raptors -1
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      So where's the GT for tonight's game?

Haha "must win".

Your season is basically over if you lose tonight, right Marcin?

Comment

• Game #4: Toronto Raptors 113 - Washington Wizards 103

vs.

Projected Starters
                        Toronto Washington
                        PG - Kyle Lowry PG - John Wall
                        SG - Demar Derozan SG - Bradley Beal
                        SF - Demarre Carroll SF - Otto Porter
                        PF - Pascal Siakam PF - Markieff Morris
                        C - Jonas Valanciunas C - Marcin Gortat

Last Meeting
                        GAME 45 - JANUARY 26, 2016 TORONTO 106, WASHINGTON 89
                        All-Star starter Kyle Lowry put up 29 point as the Toronto Raptors downed the Washington Wizards 106-89 for their ninth straight win, matching a franchise-best mark. Jonas Valanciunas had 13 points and 12 rebounds for the Raptors while DeMar DeRozan had 17 points and Terrence Ross added 15 points off the bench. The Raptors tied the franchise-high nine consecutive wins they set in 2002 when Vince Carter was their star.

Note Worthy
                        • Since the start of the 2013-14 season, Toronto has the best road record in the Eastern Conference and the fourth-best in the NBA - Golden State 89-37 (.706), San Antonio 82-44 (.651), Los Angeles Clippers 74-50 (.597), Toronto 68-55 (.553). The Raptors finished with a franchise-best 24 road wins last season, including two at Verizon Center.

• With his next appearance, DeMar DeRozan will tie Jose Calderon for the second-most games played in franchise history. DeRozan has appeared in 524 career games for Toronto since being selected ninth overall in the 2009 NBA Draft. He is 18 games away from tying Morris Peterson for the most games played in team history. DeRozan is already the franchise-leader with 512 starts.

• 72 different players have appeared in games for Toronto since DeMar DeRozan joined the team in 2009. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Amir Johnson (419) has appeared in the most games along side DeRozan, followed by Terrence Ross (283), Kyle Lowry (271), Jonas Valanciunas (259) and Jose Calderon (228).

• DeMar DeRozan became the first player in franchise history to start a season with three consecutive 30-point games and joined Oklahoma City’s Russell Westbrook as the only player this season with three straight 30-point games.

• DeRozan ranks fourth in the NBA averaging 35.0 points (first in the East), shooting .538 (42-for-78) from the field and .913 (21-for-23) at the free throw line. He is the first player since Kobe Bryant in 2005 to record three consecutive 30-point games without a three-pointer to start a season. Shaquille O’Neal also did this in 1994. The franchise-record for consecutive 30point games is four, set by Mike James in 2005.

• Patrick Patterson grabbed a season-best seven rebounds and blocked a career-high five shots Oct. 31 vs. Denver. Bismack Biyombo led the team last season recording four games with at least five blocks and rebounds. Jonas Valanciunas also recorded two games last year with at least five blocks and five rebounds.

• Pascal Siakam (5.3) and Jakob Poeltl (4.7) rank second and third respectively among rookies in rebounding.

• Toronto currently ranks fifth in the NBA averaging 48.3 rebounds and second with 14.3 offensive boards.

• Toronto’s record has been at or above .500 for 215 consecutive games (longest streak in team history) - the last time the Raptors had a record below .500 was Jan. 7, 2014.

Injury Updates
                        Lucas Noguiera - Questionable; Sprained Left Ankle

Jared Sullinger - Out; Left Foot Surgery

Delon Wright - Out; Right Shoulder Surgery

Go Raps!

Comment

Geezus, that's UGLY .. my 12 year old cousin can shoot better than that!!... and I don't have a 12 year old Cousin.

Comment

• Just gonna leave this here.....

After years of saving money, trading away draft picks and gearing up for the free agency class of 2016, the Wizards walked away with Trey Burke, Marcus Thornton, Jason Smith, Ian Mahinmi and Tomas Satoransky. All five acquisitions have either been out of the rotation or had a negative impact so far. In the first two games into the season. Trey Burke has a plus/minus of -18, Thornton is -6 and Smith is -8. Meanwhile, Mahinmi is sidelined with a knee injury and Satoransky is yet to crack the rotation. This will need to change to have a shot against Toronto, and help their odds for the rest of the season
                            http://www.bulletsforever.com/2016/1...o-watch-nba-tv

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Really? Bodog has raptors -1
                              Wizards opened as 1.5 pts favs.

Comment

• Only team I want blown out every year

Comment

Working...
                                X