No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just play Lowry, Powell, Ross, Patterson and Poeltl for the entire second half.

Comment

• Welp our starters suck today.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Not sure why Derozan was guarding Wall for the last possession of the half

Comment

• DeRozan is playing like shit in this game.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lowry deserved to get blocked.....he was tryna show up Wall.

Y'all are playing like hot garbage, get yo shit togetherrrrr

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              That was terrible. Poeltl, Ross and Powell were their best players in that half.
              it is a team game... happy we had them in to reel the whiz back in.... starters will be better in 2nd half..
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Carroll in and lead goes because of Otto Porter? Hmm coincidence?

Comment

• Moewrawn wrote: View Post
                  Is this a raptors curse? Every time they get a "big" name free agent, they are sooooo underwhelming =/
                  At this point it has to be. It literally happens EVERY single time. I can't think of one time it hasn't happened in recent years
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lowry always gets blocked on end-of-half drives.

Comment

• Wall 16 points, 6 rebs, 4 ast

Comment

• Ross/Norm have been so much better than DeMar/Carroll so far that it's not funny.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Ok on the block and foul ... but that first airball was awful ... beyond the basket and wide ..😂

Comment

• Wall is not an efficient scorer. Never has been. Other teams are able to keep him out of the lane in half court sets and it's not because they have a prime Dwight Howard anchoring the interior.

Comment

• well considering the first 6 mins of this game, you gotta take this result at half time

Comment

• 63.6 FG% by Wiz is the biggest problem tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X