X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD heating up
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Totally agree. He's learning the ropes and he and Poeltl are doing better than most of our rooks ever did.

Comment

• Defense has comeback
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Lowry takes a charge
          OG is our king

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            How long should we wait for this healthy guy? I think he was a fluke on ATL, the guy is regressing and we need to accept that...
            Wouldn't say a fluke, its just their system involves good ball movement, gets players open shots, and they make them. The Raptors system is just Lowry and Derozan with the supporting players playing off of them.

Comment

• This is all Kyle Lowry man. Imprrssive!!!
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Casey needs to stop rolling thosE hockey lineups. Our starting unit has been utter shit tonight, give more minutes to the players who are playing well.
                100%

Comment

• Has Carroll picked it up? Who finally started playing well for us to get this lead? I left for a bit and this is what happens lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Finally the starters are playing well.

Comment

• YAAAAA. Raptors basketball!!

Comment

When Sullinger returns who goes out?

I can't imagine Siakam or Poeltl going to the bench, these guys are ready now.
                        dont really see much reason to bother giving sullinger a starting spot. he's gone next summer anyway. why should we bend over backwards just to be his stepping stone.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Has Carroll picked it up? Who finally started playing well for us to get this lead? I left for a bit and this is what happens lol
                          You should leave more often

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            You should leave more often
                            Lol I guess so
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I can't stand Carroll, this guy making $15 mil is just pissing me off...
                              That's mozgov money

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                dont really see much reason to bother giving sullinger a starting spot. he's gone next summer anyway. why should we bend over backwards just to be his stepping stone.
                                this is my assumption... at worst we could trade him.

Comment

Working...
                                X