No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ross really commits to adding the drive to his game he could very easily win 6th man of the year. There's no reason he can't score 12-15 a game off the pine.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
      I've never really bought this thing about bigs taking longer to reach their peaks. I think on average it's about the same for everyone.

That being said JV is 24 already I think he could be hitting his in 2 years, Yak not so much of course.
      That may be true. But PEAK in 2 years. No way. He will be playing well in 2 years that's for sure but not peak. At least I hope not
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wiz are super small sub pat for norm

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Big men take a little longer to reach their peak. I doubt they reach that in 2 years.
          Depends... if a guy has elite skill and ability he'll develop quicker and can produce by their 2nd year (Shaq, Duncan, Anthony Davis, etc).

Now Im not saying he's ever going to be in their league but it's not to say he can't be a solid producer in 2 years or so -- he doesn't really need to be elite in a backup role cause thats what he's going to be most likely for his rookie seasons with us.

Poeltl does need to add size as well, that could be one way he becomes productive within 1-2 years or 4-5 years. I think he could more than handle most guys who are backups by next year...

Comment

• Yes Ross has looked great. I knew he just lost his rhythm and needed a few games to get it back after the injury and missed games.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Strange things are happening in Brooklyn y'all... Brook Lopez got 4 threes already. He only had 4 threes in his career. lol.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                If Ross really commits to adding the drive to his game he could very easily win 6th man of the year. There's no reason he can't score 12-15 a game off the pine.
                Agreed but don't get sucked in too fast. That's the Ross vacuum

Comment

• What a weak foul
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• that was a terrible 8th minute played

Comment

• Poeltl definitely fouls too much still. But some of that is on our guards they have struggled to get over screens. Cory is playing like shit man. Take him out.

Comment

• Comment

• Bleeding points right now, doesn't appear to be much flow offensively at all.

Comment

• Kyle is guarding Wall HORRIBLY. Both he and Cory are struggling. Put Terrence on him please. Kyle is looking for too much help.

Comment

• Why exactly has Powell not played? He played very well in the first half.

Comment

• They cant guard Wall.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X