Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jesus demar lol

Comment

• What are we doing wrong on the pick and roll? Cause Wall has never looked THIS unstoppable against us other than in that playoff series. Even Powell can't stop him. Maybe you just have to give credit to how good Wall is.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wow
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Oh my god DeMar
          OG is our king

Comment

• Godam demar!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              He really does beat himself.
              near triple double tho..

33 pts, 11 ast, 9 TURNOVERS.

Comment

What are we doing wrong on the pick and roll? Cause Wall has never looked THIS unstoppable against us other than in that playoff series. Even Powell can't stop him. Maybe you just have to give credit to how good Wall is.
                gortat is an amazing roll man, so we have to pay attention to him too.

we probably shouldn't hedge the pick and roll with wall though. he can't shoot, we should just go under the screen.

Comment

• If Wall or Gortat ever misses any time, the Wizards are in trouble offensively

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    near triple double tho..

33 pts, 11 ast, 9 TURNOVERS.
                    Wall could be unstoppable, hes just sometimes too fast for his own good and other times settles for jumpshots.

Comment

• DeRozan has that eye of the tiger man.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DeMar with no mercy on that last one
                        OG is our king

Comment

What are we doing wrong on the pick and roll? Cause Wall has never looked THIS unstoppable against us other than in that playoff series. Even Powell can't stop him. Maybe you just have to give credit to how good Wall is.
                          yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...he's just fucking good

Comment

• Guys let take a moment to look at the player Demar has become. This is incredible. We all know the player we drafted. He literally did NOTHING well other than dunk. Look at him now. For all the dumb shit he does you have to respect this level of worth ethic. Everytime we think that's it he reminds us it isn't. Now prove em in the playoffs and THEN we can say he has taken that step.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              gortat is an amazing roll man, so we have to pay attention to him too.

we probably shouldn't hedge the pick and roll with wall though. he can't shoot, we should just go under the screen.
                              Way way WAAAY under. We only did that a couple of times if at all tonight.

Comment

• How about that must-win for Gortat eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X