No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMar was fantastic tonight - but don't forget what the bench did in the second to keep us in the game.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      Ok here's my next question... can he at all keep it up or is he just hot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Probably not at this rate but this is still going to be a career year for him, that much is clear. What needs to happen from here on out is: he needs to keep making the right passes at the right time and the role players need to keep hitting open jumpers when he gets swarmed.

Comment

Ok here's my next question... can he at all keep it up or is he just hot?

He won't keep up 30+ PPG on 50+ FG%, but I don't see why he can't average over 25 for a season.

Comment

• Game #4: Raptors (2-1) @ Wizards (0-2); Weds. Nov 2nd at 7pm on TSN

Barolt wrote: View Post
          DeMar was fantastic tonight - but don't forget what the bench did in the second to keep us in the game.
          If we got this kind of production from the bench consistently we would be one step closer to contender status.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            Powell leading with +18 .. in one 14 mins of play!

#FREE NORMAN
            He got his prison outside exercise though

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              Powell leading with +18 .. in one 14 mins of play!

#FREE NORMAN
              +1

Comment

If we got this kind of production from the bench consistently we would be one step closer to contender status.

Great win but slow down

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Preach Smitch!
                  It wasn't his fault Bargs was infecting the bench and the locker-room. If Colangelo shows up, I'm tossing a bag of Primo at his starch collar

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                    Great win but slow down
                    Didn't say we would be contenders but it gets us closer. It would have helped to get some of this in the conference finals last year.

Comment

• I think for the most part everyone except Carroll played good and contributed to the win. I am guessing that Carroll is still not physically there yet cause Otto Porter carved him good.

Comment

• Good win...a win we should have...but the team has yet to win against an upper echelon team.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Good win...a win we should have...but the team has yet to win against an upper echelon team.
                          ya, by 3 points and a blown call

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                            It wasn't his fault Bargs was infecting the bench and the locker-room. If Colangelo shows up, I'm tossing a bag of Primo at his starch collar
                            Lol, primo comes in bags!? Or you are gonna pour a can in a zip lock and carry it around? Either is great, do this.

Comment

• Anyone know what current draft pick was Markieff traded for?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Good win...a win we should have...but the team has yet to win against an upper echelon team.
                                Considering the only upper echelon team we played are the NBA champions, I'm not worried. Raptors usually play well against the good teams and play badly against the bad teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X