Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    I think for the most part everyone except Carroll played good and contributed to the win. I am guessing that Carroll is still not physically there yet cause Otto Porter carved him good.
    He's 30... you can go either way at this age... but with his lingering injury I don't see him go back to his old Atlanta days... certainly well overpaid and one of the reasons we'll have to squeeze someone off this team to keep Kyle or whatever PG we need...

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      DeMar was fantastic tonight - but don't forget what the bench did in the second to keep us in the game.
      Also because the Wizards bench is absolutely useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        Anyone know what current draft pick was Markieff traded for?
        Papa johns

Comment

• Heir Canada #ProveEm

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Nov 2, 2016, 10:03 PM.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            Also because the Wizards bench is absolutely useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I mean, we aren't taking away from DeMar's performance because the Wizards defense is bad. Let's enjoy the bench just being good?
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I mean, we aren't taking away from DeMar's performance because the Wizards defense is bad. Let's enjoy the bench just being good?
              +1

Comment

• Anybody see the vine clip of Amir hitting a fall-back corner 3. His summer 3 is still going

https://vine.co/v/5DMPnmYL2lB
                -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Anyone know what current draft pick was Markieff traded for?
                  The pick that the Wizards traded is top 9 protected apparently

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                    Lol, primo comes in bags!? Or you are gonna pour a can in a zip lock and carry it around? Either is great, do this.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      Send the wizards to be 11th pick, to bust their balls....BAAHHAHAHA

Comment

Lol, sauce is better. Thx for the pic

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          ? Thought it was papa John's?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            ? Thought it was papa John's?
                            I have a feeling I'm missing a joke

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/02/18/mar...eadline-rumors

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              I think for the most part everyone except Carroll played good and contributed to the win. I am guessing that Carroll is still not physically there yet cause Otto Porter carved him good.
                              He was guarding Beal actually. Derozan was the one guarding Otto Porter most of the time from what I rememeber
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Wizards defense has been average-good the past couple of seasons. Whereas their bench has been ridiculously bad since they were named the Bullets.

Comment

Working...
                                X