No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adams vs Pachulia. Should be a fun matchup.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It'll be anti-climactic. OKC only has RW. GSW has 3 guys that can dominate and one that's pretty good at nut punching.

I'd be surprised if GSW doesn't win by 20 or more.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        It'll be anti-climactic. OKC only has RW. GSW has 3 guys that can dominate and one that's pretty good at nut punching.

GSW covered Vegas' spread only once this year. They're 11 pt favs tonight

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          And the end of the day what does it matter if #freeNorm catches fire? Haven't we learned from scola, salmons, James johnson etc casey doesn't give a lick about what any of us have to cry about?

Either way. Play norm often is the hill I will die on this season. I believe the sky is the limit for him. Minutes for norm is my DanH "start patterson" this year.
          Hopefully it doesn't take as long for Norm to get minutes as it did for Patterson to start over Scola.

I don't think it's as big an issue as Scola starting last year as Norm not playing isn't nearly as impactful. I'm much more willing to be patient on this one than I was with Scola.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• I wanna see Russell hang 60 on them

Comment

• I wanna see the Warriors up 60 by the half

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    lmao, so petty.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Beal is so overrated, it's not even funny. Especially on this board. Yes, he had a couple of clutch playoff series, but I'm so glad the Wiz maxed him out because that screws them over for awhile. He's streaky, injury prone, undersized and really difficult to build around.

DeMar, though. Wow. Just want to point out that I was the first around here to peg his offense as being elite, back in 2014. Of course, I've also had him traded a few dozen times since then. lol.
                      That and Beal just can't seem to stay in the lineup for a full season... save for his sophomore year..He has played 56... 73 ...63 and 55....games per year so far... I think Wade has played more than that
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Nov 3, 2016, 07:57 PM.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        It'll be anti-climactic. OKC only has RW. GSW has 3 guys that can dominate and one that's pretty good at nut punching.

Is that 10 guys getting punched once ?
                        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Nov 3, 2016, 07:57 PM.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Westbrook just arrived

Photography is one of KD's hobbies lol (Royce Young)

Comment

• Odds on Westbrook dunking on KD?

Comment

• Comment

• I feel bad for Westbrook this game. He's getting swarmed on every play meanwhile nobody on OKC can afford to play anything but single-coverage on Durant while he's goes off.

Comment

Working...
                                X