Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I'd like to see us try more of that Powell ross combo again in the 2nd quarter..I don't think this is a game where we need derozan and Lowry always on the floor at 36 to 38 minutes..at least try it in the first half it worked great 2 nights ago
    The Raptors are far better off to have one of them on the floor at all times and spending less time together, than taking both off the floor.

I very much do not like the no-star lineups. At least get JV on the floor if you absolutely must sit the two guards. Offence dies with neither out there.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      The Raptors are far better off to have one of them on the floor at all times and spending less time together, than taking both off the floor.

I very much do not like the no-star lineups. At least get JV on the floor if you absolutely must sit the two guards. Offence dies with neither out there.
      How many times have we tried a lineup of Joseph-Powell-Ross in the backcourt/wing? It looked pretty strong vs Denver and it's 3 guys who can score in different ways, and are all plus defenders
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        How many times have we tried a lineup of Joseph-Powell-Ross in the backcourt/wing? It looked pretty strong vs Denver and it's 3 guys who can score in different ways, and are all plus defenders
        The problem is Casey wants to run that Joseph Lowry Lineup. So far this season it hasn't looked too good. I'm all for trying an all bench lineup to see how they fair. They were pretty decent against the Wizards.

Comment

Joseph can run the offence just fine. Use Powell as a smallball SF and kick the ball out to him for 3's, use Jakob in the post, and the bench will be fine.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
            The problem is Casey wants to run that Joseph Lowry Lineup. So far this season it hasn't looked too good. I'm all for trying an all bench lineup to see how they fair. They were pretty decent against the Wizards.
            Sorry yea it was the Wizards and not the Nuggets. But I agree they were more than decent, Powell and Ross' 2nd quarter push was a big reason for winning.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nice thread Demo. Beat my thread by about 10 minutes, but fair game since its Game Day and I was late.

Comment

• Me if Raptors win the league this year:

Comment

• ^I'm like that right now, it's Friday night baby

Who has crutches?

Comment

I think trotting out Lowry-Powell-Ross could work alright. Put Patterson out there too and there's lots of spacing.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      ^I'm like that right now, it's Friday night baby

Who has crutches?
                      Have crutches, but also have patellar tendonitis in my left knee right now, so can't lend them out yet.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        I think trotting out Lowry-Powell-Ross could work alright. Put Patterson out there too and there's lots of spacing.
                        That would work well offensively and defensively I think. Lowry/Powell/Ross/Patterson/JV or Poeltl.

Comment

• http://nbastream.net/toronto-raptors-live-stream/

Link for when the game is actually up.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Just want to elaborate a bit on the joke that is Babbitt. He IS their most dangerous 3 pt threat. The past 3 seasons, the only players who averaged 100 attempts from 3 and hit them at a better clip than Babbitt are Curry, Korver and Reddick.

But just like Novak when he was here, Babbitt can't defend whatsover and becomes unplayable, I just have doubts that Pascal can punish him on the offensive end.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Does anyone like Devlin? I'm tired of the animosity with Leo and Jack. How can anyone not get along with Jack?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                                Does anyone like Devlin? I'm tired of the animosity with Leo and Jack. How can anyone not get along with Jack?
                                Ya seems like devlins a massive dick off camera no one seems to like him. Leo and jack both try to bug him on air and devlin makes is so akward
                                Last edited by bertarapsfan; Fri Nov 4, 2016, 07:27 PM.
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X