To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• OMG

everyone who hated on Jakob

PLEASE apologize now
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Okay I am officially done with Patterson on the offensive end. Nothing that leaves his hands looks like its remotely gonna go in anymore. Smh. Thank God he does other things
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Omg poeltl

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Very impressed with Poeltl and Ross. Its just our three point defense. Why are we consistently soooooooo bad. Is it our system? Because almost every team shoots it amazing against us. Even crappier 3 point shooting teams.
                We've been crashing the glass extra hard on the offensive end leaving shooters open in transition.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Jak is really impressing how quickly he's toughened up. Goes hard after every single rebound and loose ball.

Comment

• Ross in full on heat check mode lol

Comment

• Ross misses a couple, everyone's killing him here. He's still at 16 on 11 shots. When you kill it like he did, you're allowed to keep shooting, right?
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Okay I am officially done with Patterson on the offensive end. Nothing that leaves his hands looks like its remotely gonna go in anymore. Smh. Thank God he does other things
                        Give his mins to norm

Comment

• We are playing way too fucking fast.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            Ross misses a couple, everyone's killing him here. He's still at 16 on 11 shots. When you kill it like he did, you're allowed to keep shooting, right?
                            I didn't see anyone give him shit

Comment

Ross misses a couple, everyone's killing him here. He's still at 16 on 11 shots. When you kill it like he did, you're allowed to keep shooting, right?
                              You're exaggerating, no said anything about him, just that he is missing shots now, which he is.

Comment

Nobody's killing him, just said he went into heat check mode, which is accurate and what most players do when they make that many shots in a row. No problems here man

Comment

Working...
                                X