Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro wrote: View Post
    Man, I don't even remember that you were in that argument. I know I wasnt. Sensitive much? It's all good, just taking a piss in good fun. Carry on.
    no.. not sensative... after rashly posting that thought about moving on... I quickly recanted and smoothed over what i was trying to say via edit.. that there are disagreements all the time on this forum/board and that as quickly as they become a thing.. they disappear...

danny loves numbers and statitstics.. he is likely a finance type... i am a sales type and like the somewhat more abstract views ...... thats why we are bound to bump into each other on topics... and you need both views to keep any discussion honest.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• If I did the budget for my household, my household would be a cardboard box. Can't manage money to save my life. Theoretical dollars are fun - real ones are slippery.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        If I did the budget for my household, my household would be a cardboard box. Can't manage money to save my life. Theoretical dollars are fun - real ones are slippery.
        LOL..
        I would have bet folding money that with the frequency you use stats and analytics in your posts that you were a math/finance guy...
        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          no.. not sensative... after rashly posting that thought about moving on... I quickly recanted and smoothed over what i was trying to say via edit.. that there are disagreements all the time on this forum/board and that as quickly as they become a thing.. they disappear...

danny loves numbers and statitstics.. he is likely a finance type... i am a sales type and like the somewhat more abstract views ...... thats why we are bound to bump into each other on topics... and you need both views to keep any discussion honest.
          Yeah, I saw your edit. No worries. Happy posting. Can't say I'm not one to disagree at times too.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            LOL..
            I would have bet folding money that with the frequency you use stats and analytics in your posts that you were a math/finance guy...
            Math yes, finance no.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Predict DeRozan's stats (vs. Sac Queens)

Raps face the Queens today at 6

And Derozan has been on fire, so i do not want to jinks him so knock on wood.

But do you guys think he gets over or under 30 tonight ?

I say

30p/6r/5a/2s/1b

And sorry can someone add a poll to this thread
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Yo guys it's game day.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Yo guys it's game day.
                  The streak was supposed to be with Joey but then DS jumped in last time, so now I'm not sure which way is up.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    The streak was supposed to be with Joey but then DS jumped in last time, so now I'm not sure which way is up.
                    posting in 5 minutes..
                    - TGO

Comment

• Game #6: Sacramento Kings 96 - Toronto Raptors 91

Team dysfunction come in after yet another bad loss on the road being beaten by the Bucks by 26. You can almost hear the unravelling of the Kings season if you listen closely but what else would you expect from a team run by the worst front office in ALL of professional sports. Kings have an all star C in Cousins who if he wants to play can make life miserable for anyone. Key is if he wants to play. They feature a declining Rudy Gay at SF and a guy at SG who they want to unload in McLemore and the DUI king Lawson at PG. They are playing a road back to back and coach Dave Joeger must be having a come to jesus moment on why he left Memphis..

Raps coming off a nice win over the heat by 9 points. None of the starters are hurt or limping and the bench is coming off a very good performance against Miami led by Ross's 20 point night, a very solid 20 or so minutes from Jacob Poeltl and the high motor Norman Powell getting court time and making the most of it. Demar is having a start like no other and with no real interior defense he will keep the 30+ streak going. The Raps have had a day off and should be rested and ready.

Starting Lineups

Kyle vs Lawson at PG - Edge to the Raps
                      Demar vs Affalo at SG .. Edge Raps
                      Demarre vs Gay at SF - Even
                      Siakam vs Cousins at PF - Why they start Boogie at PF is intersting but Big Edge to the Kings
                      Jonas vs Koufos at C - Edge to Raps
                      Raps Bench vs Kings Bench - Edge to Raps

Keys to the Game.

Keeping Boogie distracted. Goad him. Foul him. Take his mind off the business at hand.
                      DD owning Affalo and McLemore.
                      Build on the good 3 point shooting from Miami. Make at least 7 from beyond the arc.
                      Sacto turns it over 15 plus a game... make them exceed their average and win the rebounding battle with Cousins and Cauley-Stien.

Fearless and Completely Biased Prediction

Raps take care of business and hit the road with a 5-1 record even though Sacto usually gives them trouble at home and on the road.

What ? Me worry ?

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Nov 6, 2016, 02:59 PM.
                      - TGO

Comment

• 33 pts/ 4 rebs/ 4 ass/ 2 st. And 1 pull up mid range jumper with rudy gay on him while the beat to still D.R.E plays
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Gay is playing ?
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Joerger seems like a good coach so far but that roster is just yikes.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              Gay is playing ?
                              sat vs bucks... game time decision as far as I know right now....
                              if he sits... Casspi starts..
                              - TGO

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                Gay is playing ?
                                questionable

Comment

Working...
                                X