No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29% FG in the 2nd half for us.. One of those days. One of those days.

Comment

• We also missed 7 free throws

And demar missed 2 late in the fourth.

Not going to win in a close game playing that in-clutch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Joseph is another one. He's had one good game.this yr and that was against the Cavs.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Carroll is just a clown show right now. Back to back airballs on open 3's at one point. smh.

Comment

• Cousins isn't the reason we lost this game. Did a decent job on him. We gotta start hitting wide open threes. At least a few.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Cousins still had an off night: 22 points on 21 shots. You'll take that any day. Yak and Bebe did a very nice job on Boogie.
              Yeah, he had 12 of those points in the second half. Decided to stop messing around in the second half.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Joseph is another one. He's had one good game.this yr and that was against the Cavs.
                It's the veterans. Carroll, Patterson and CoJo who have been playing like crap. Lowry, too, but he gets a pass and he still plays hard on defense.

Comment

• Oh well. Good effort by all involved, just couldn't hit a shot.

This is exactly the sort of game where you can explicitly see just how much JV means to this team. Not just in his own efficient scoring and offensive rebounding, both of which would be huge boons to a team that couldn't buy a bucket for long stretches, either. It's no coincidence DD "went cold" in this one. Sacramento was completely ignoring the screener and blitzing DD all night long - DD only got a couple of those nice in-space vertical jumpers all night long. Good luck trying that with JV rolling down the lane or popping to the free throw line. Never mind just getting past the screens in the first place - Poeltl tried, as did BeBe, but with foul trouble being a concern against Cousins neither could ride that line between effective screens and offensive fouls - and as such their screens were useless more often than not.

But yeah, he doesn't fit with this core. Trade him and get a defensive C. Bah. He's crucial to what this team does.

Great effort in particular by Poeltl, BeBe and Siakam filling the void. DeRozan tried, but just had no space to operate. Lowry disappointing again, though I liked his passing with BeBe and Siakam - they went away from that later and I don't know why. Everyone else was pretty rough. Carroll can't shoot to save his life. Ross was great for a stretch and then disappeared off the face of the earth. Even Powell's typical super-sub performance was pretty muted. CoJo and Pat both pretty useless.

Oh, well. On to the next.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Sac was a desperate team. Raps always lose on Sundays and if game doesn't start at 7 or 7:30 it's loss always it seems. On to the next one.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Rough game. The vets: Lowry, Carroll, Patterson & CoJo need to wake up and realize last season is over, step up and start making some shots.

But somehow, DanH will blame this this loss on Siakam starting over Patterson using 10 or so advanced stats. lol.
                      Ha. Pascal might have been our best player tonight. Needed to play more, not less. But this team's needs are very different with JV out.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Yeah, he had 12 of those points in the second half. Decided to stop messing around in the second half.

10 points on 7 shots in the 1st half is "messing around," but 12 points on 14 shots in the 2nd half is not?
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Toronto FC beat New York City 5-0 ( 7-0 on agg. ) and will face Montreal Canadians in East Conf. Finals!

Seba got his hat trick. What a day for our soccer team. So overdue. Bravo!
                          *cough* Montreal Impact *cough*

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                            *cough* Montreal Impact *cough*
                            Yup I can't fricking believe it. Canadian derby for a spot in the finals. I hate Montreal, but they earned it. Red Bulls were probably the best team in the MLS this year.

Comment

• Kings basically said we're going clog up the paint and force your shooters to beat us. Shooters couldn't beat them.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Can we now trade Hedo *ahem* Carroll for Barbosa?!

Comment

Working...
                                X