Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    DeKobe looks like a top 1 player right now. I don't care what anyone say.
    Fixed.

Comment

DeKobe looks like a top 10 player right now. I don't care what anyone say.
      to his credit he stepped it up again today too.

Comment

• Raps won in OKC last year too I think.

Comment

• Andre Roberson is a really good defender too, didn't matter, DD toasted him.

The way he's scored in these first 7 games is just ridiculous. And he still found time to get 6 dimes and 4 boards tonight as well.

Comment

• The 6 assists from Demar was especially nice to see. Some of his passes to the bigs were real nice.

Comment

DeKobe looks like a top 10 player right now. I don't care what anyone say.
              Right now. He definitely does
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Salami & Cheese.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  down 13 at the end of 3...
                  will westbrook take more than 50% of the remaining available OKC shots to the end of the game ?

10 minutes to play
                  westbrook in.
                  OKC has taken 60 shots at this point
                  Russ has taken 20 so far....
                  so russ leaves the game ...
                  taking 6 of 13 shots in the 4th... and putting up 6 points in total in the 4th.. on his way to a robust 9 of 26...
                  nice job by powell.. kyle and cojo....
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• I think JV getting injured early is a blessing in disguise. With JV injured, it really gives Dwayne Casey and Masai Ujiri a chance to evaluate Poeltl and Bebe against good NBA competition. Bebe has impressed this game; altering Westbrook's shots and staying vertical.

Comment

• Demar is on another level right now.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                        I think JV getting injured early is a blessing in disguise. With JV injured, it really gives Dwayne Casey and Masai Ujiri a chance to evaluate Poeltl and Bebe against good NBA competition. Bebe has impressed this game; altering Westbrook's shots and staying vertical.
                        I think Bebe is ready to be a backup -- Poeltl will probably go to the 905 to sharpen up his game.

Comment

• Lol no postgame show?????
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bebe needs to come with same intensity every game though. Gotta keep Poeltl out there just to light a fire under his ass.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Man we ripped this fucking game from their cold dead hands

Comment

• I still don't think it's sustainable but derozan is surprising me every game (minus sactown). If Lowry can get close to 15-16 level offensively this team is gonna be beastly on offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X