• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gimme that.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Fvv should get 5 mins in the 2nd qt vs Knicks. Lowry looked hurt multiple times. 43mins. Norm can play 5 mins too.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        Jesus I didn't even realize there was a game tonight. Too much American politics taking over everything.

Looks like another monster night from DD! Love the assists. Patterson actually hit some shots. Bebe isn't injured? Woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That actually made a difference... Like a Big Fucking Difference type of difference

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          Fvv should get 5 mins in the 2nd qt vs Knicks. Lowry looked hurt multiple times. 43mins. Norm can play 5 mins too.
          like a testicle kick type of hurting?

Comment

• The reason that Demar can keep this up is because he's more than just hot. He's playing really well and making really good decisions. It's not like he's making shots that he shouldn't be making. He has excellent shot selection and iq right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I still don't think DeRozan gets enough credit though. Imagine if he was doing this in a Laker or Celtic or NY uniform? ESPN, CBS, FOX...etc all these guys would be talking about him everyday non stop lol.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raps just put 112 on the best D in the league so far.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  I still don't think DeRozan gets enough credit though. Imagine if he was doing this in a Laker or Celtic or NY uniform? ESPN, CBS, FOX...etc all these guys would be talking about him everyday non stop lol.
                  Oh for sure. But we got him. And I'm damn happy that so far he's been able to play at another level.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    I still don't think DeRozan gets enough credit though. Imagine if he was doing this in a Laker or Celtic or NY uniform? ESPN, CBS, FOX...etc all these guys would be talking about him everyday non stop lol.
                    He plays for Toronto, he'll never get credit outside of Canada even if he drops 60 points.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      He plays for Toronto, he'll never get credit outside of Canada even if he drops 60 points.
                      If Raps make the ECF again AND DeMar plays at an all-star level, he will get his due. After last year's playoffs, people are still skeptical. For media guys like Stephen A, and ex-player media guys like Magic & Kenny Smith, winning big and being the man in the playoffs is pretty much all they care about.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Raps just put 112 on the best D in the league so far.

To be fair they've had like the easiest schedule in the league until tonight.

But still, yes, the offence was clicking on all cylinders tonight - shooters hitting shots and BeBe providing useful screens and rolls really opens up the floor for the guards.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Still feels wierd that a raptor is leading the league in scoring

You mean DeMVP?!

#46playerintheleague?!
                          #dafuqouttahere
                          #clowns
                          Last edited by JamesNaismith; Thu Nov 10, 2016, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• We just beat a solid team without JV and Ross (and Sullinger I guess lol).

Feels good.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              lol. special, I know you won't... ever. That's part of what makes this forum great. And that also fuels DeMar, so maybe that's a good thing.
                              I agree.

I also won't forget that you used to defend him as much as I did (many times). You're a good dude Golden.
                              Last edited by special1; Thu Nov 10, 2016, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                To be fair they've had like the easiest schedule in the league until tonight.

But still, yes, the offence was clicking on all cylinders tonight - shooters hitting shots and BeBe providing useful screens and rolls really opens up the floor for the guards.
                                Guys hit shots for sure. Thing that impressed me the most was the lobs and back door cuts. Seems most suited to our guard play. Do you think jv fits that style?
                                Imo this was the best I've seen the raps this yr. Like to watch this every game.

Comment

Working...
                                X