Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Biz must hate life in Orlando. https://streamable.com/9fte
    Biz is contributing to that suckitude, but the real problem is that roster is a mis-matched mess.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Biz is contributing to that suckitude, but the real problem is that roster is a mis-matched mess.
      it still is, even Pop would quit on the first day

Comment

• We have a nice 3 headed monster at C.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          Gonna be deadly with simmons
          Could be scary for a long time if BC plays his cards right.

Comment

• Once Sully gets back our froncourt is going to be so versatile.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Could be scary for a long time if BC plays his cards right.
              Nah, he's gonna fuck it up

Comment

• Yo, I'm like wanting the NYK to lose bad everyday. We got no picks from them this year right? Is it me or am I just cruel?

Comment

• Nice to see we were able to pull this one out. And is Powell now out closer? lol
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Nice to see we were able to pull this one out. And is Powell now out closer? lol
                    Powell is our SG-SF problem that you want on our team

Comment

• Woo! Very, very nice road win in the face of Kemba getting super hot.

First off, DeMar DeRozan. That was the best game I've ever seen him play. No real issues defensively, and ripped the opposing defence to shreds. Very, very smart scoring game from him tonight. Got inside a lot to draw fouls. Did a fantastic job of getting space to get straight up on his jumper. Had a couple tough jumpers miss in the third when he didn't need to make them so tough, immediately adjusted and got his next few with space using screens. As much as he likes to draw contact, we are seeing just how lethal he can be when he gets enough room around him where he can elevate without any contact at all to throw him off balance.

Just, wow.

Everyone actually played pretty well. JV was solid in his first game back (moreso with Pat out there, but so goes the song). Scored well in the chances he got, great job screening (there was one play for DeMar where he runs across the court just under the three point line through two screens - his guy got so laid out by JV's first screen that the second screen did nothing - when the ball was passed to DeMar he seemed utterly shocked by how open he was - nailed the jumper, of course). Huge kudos to Casey for leaving BeBe out there - I usually hate reactive moves like that, but in this specific case, Kemba was heating up and the move was made not to match up with shooters, but to implement a very specific strategy, which was key to the win - getting the ball out of Kemba's hands with hard doubles up top. Hornets did the same to DD late in the 3rd Q until he finally managed to create enough space to get a pass off to BeBe under the rim. Reminded me of that Cavs play that was killing us in the playoffs - they went to it every time down the floor until Lowry blew it up once, then they abandoned it. After finding BeBe that one time I don't think we saw DeMar doubled so aggressively again. Anyway, good on Casey for trying the same thing with Kemba - no one on their team could step up and that was the game. Great execution.

Good to see the shooters still shooting. CoJo and Pat in particular. Carroll looking pretty good inside the arc, which is really nice for a change. Powell coming in to close the game out was awesome. I was going to be mad at Casey if Kemba went off and Powell never got a shot at him, but with the late game strategy it didn't really matter. Still, great job by Powell to be ready that late in the game. BeBe was once again pretty good - very active defensively, needs to get his screens cleaned up, but was enough of a presence inside to draw at least some attention away from the guards. Lowry played alright - thought he had an off night on both ends, but as usual was still a big net positive for the Raps.

Such a fun game. Great win.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If bebe goes from "lost his spot in the rotation" to "closing big" in 2 games because of cody zeller, that is not a good sign for jv under casey. He's in year 5 and seems as though dwane will always find somebody he likes more in closing time..it's weird.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          If bebe goes from "lost his spot in the rotation" to "closing big" in 2 games because of cody zeller, that is not a good sign for jv under casey. He's in year 5 and seems as though dwane will always find somebody he likes more in closing time..it's weird.
                          Should ask for a trade if this continues, but he won't... He's not selfish enough, probably settled down with the idea of being a 27 minute per game starter.
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Nice to see we were able to pull this one out. And is Powell now out closer? lol
                            I don't see why not. He doesn't crumble under pressure. Played extremely well in Game 7 against the Pacers and made 2 big free throws tonight. Rather have him over Carroll.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              If bebe goes from "lost his spot in the rotation" to "closing big" in 2 games because of cody zeller, that is not a good sign for jv under casey. He's in year 5 and seems as though dwane will always find somebody he likes more in closing time..it's weird.
                              Yes, jvs first half is the story of his raps career, culminating in him refusing to run the floor. Jv has been such a team player. But he broke down finally. It's a testament to his selflessness that he's been such a good soldier for so long.
                              I'm glad we won but I didn't enjoy it like the OKC win for this reason.

Comment

• Any video of jv not running

Comment

Working...
                                X