No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really sure who on our squad can slow down Anthony. Carroll hasn't been doing very well at all lately
    OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      Not really sure who on our squad can slow down Anthony. Carroll hasn't been doing very well at all lately
      Put Patterson on Melo
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Playing the Knicks was more fun when we had their draft pick, but I'd still love a beatdown
        There's something about beating the Knicks and Celtics. Me when when we beat 'em:

Comment

• Love this jersey btw. Hate the one that they're wearing tonight.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Danny / Lewro... you might consider that JV has never been exactly a gym rat and there have always been polite questions and concerns around his overall cardio conditioning. Not running the floor may be more a factor of JV being outta gas rather than some Kapernickian rebellion... He is the starting C for the Raps and is highly likely to remain in that position for a while.

Just another point of view to muddy the waters.
            Kapernick is an extreme example, lol. JV is not American, not black, and is not an entitled shit-bag

Comment

• No draft picks from them that will be ours like last year, yet I still wanna pummel those shit-heads from Manhattan
              Last edited by tonious35; Sat Nov 12, 2016, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Love this jersey btw. Hate the one that they're wearing tonight.

but if Demar drops 50 in them leading to a 20 point blowout, will you change your mind?

For me, even if the jersey said Toronto Dildos with the very non-kid friendly drawing of a Dildo, and Demar dropped 60 in them for the win, I wouldn't give a gram of shit about it

Comment

• Damn why the NBA have us playing all of the super teams this early?!

/greenfont

Comment

• The super team ventures north...
                    I mean.. how could you not consider this squad as playoff ready and post season bound.
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Nov 12, 2016, 05:53 PM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      There's something about beating the Knicks and Celtics. Me when when we beat 'em:

I always love beating the Knicks, there is just something about beating this cocky team with all the drama that is always surrounding them. I hope we annihilate them especially considering tonight is also the first and will probably be the biggest card in UFC history in Madison Square Garden where the Knicks play.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Love this jersey btw. Hate the one that they're wearing tonight.

Look at all the smiles. Oh the happy times.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Look at all the smiles. Oh the happy times.
                          I'm much more happier now

Comment

• Joey, lead us to the promised land!

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              Joey, lead us to the promised land!
                              Yo Zainab, yout guy Bebe playing so well
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Today's my birthday and All I want is us to blowout the knicks by 30 and Demar drops 50
                                and oh yeah McGrogreger to whip Alveraz's ass
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X