X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    It's become a trend man. And it's gone too far
    No worries man.

Every player is a specific tool to be used at a certain situation and condition. If the tool works well at that condition, you use it and use it again. If it fails bad at that situation, you switch the tool and use another one and you expect the tool not to pout.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      If I told you a year ago that Norman Powell and Bebe would be closing out games, what would you say?
      Get Da Fuck Outta HERE!

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        a zinger miss... and powell makes his ft's.... and its ovah

rose has just dialed out.. no emotion.. no jump ... sign this guy next year at your peril...
        Rose is trying he's just broken

Comment

• Bebe saved us this game at the end guys -- I know some are upset about JV but if Bebe can give you that kinda D, I have no problem putting him in at the end over JV

Its like baseball when your up or tied at home -- you bring your elite fielders out to hold the game

And bebe was trying to do that -- hold the game... his D was alot better today and again no prob with him over JV.

Comment

If I told you a year ago that Norman Powell and Bebe would be closing out games, what would you say?
            What if I told you Demar would be closing in on Jordan's record last year what would you say?

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              No worries man.

Every player is a specific tool to be used at a certain situation and condition. If the tool works well at that condition, you use it and use it again. If it fails bad at that situation, you switch the tool and use another one and you expect the tool not to pout.
              Its an 82 game grind... happy we got three tools to use over the loooooooooooong season... cuz we are going to need em all.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

"Was there a bus crash?"

Comment

Id say our 905 team should form a team
                  They're as good as Knicks, sac, etc

Comment

• Bebe gotta pay for the bills and that engagement ring for his white chick. He playing for dat 6 million minimum extension

Comment

• Maple Jordan.

/thread

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Powells balls remind me of a raptor goat grivis Vasquez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        But this one actually defends ppl

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                          Rose is trying he's just broken
                          yeah... but he seems to just turn the switch off when the game gets away from the knicks....

he was killing it inside till about the 4 min mark of the 4q... i think he got whacked on the arm/shoulder.. made his FT's after that ....then just kinda dialed out as the game got away from the boys from gotham.....
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Bebe had 5 blocks

Some big ones in the 4th.

Really nice game for DD, KL, Norm and Bebe. An overall great team effort and everyone contributed.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                              Bebe saved us this game at the end guys -- I know some are upset about JV but if Bebe can give you that kinda D, I have no problem putting him in at the end over JV

Its like baseball when your up or tied at home -- you bring your elite fielders out to hold the game

And bebe was trying to do that -- hold the game... his D was alot better today and again no prob with him over JV.
                              Yeah but jv is worth more than. Turning jv into a backup would be such a waste. Trade him or play him

Comment

• If only Powell could be a 1... I mean Joseph has been trash this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X