Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Its an 82 game grind... happy we got three tools to use over the loooooooooooong season... cuz we are going to need em all.
    We gotta fix that Cocking Gun called Sullinger. Them leaks might happen

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      yeah... but he seems to just turn the switch off when the game gets away from the knicks....

he was killing it inside till about the 4 min mark of the 4q... i think he got whacked on the arm/shoulder.. made his FT's after that ....then just kinda dialed out as the game got away from the boys from gotham.....
      Rose is a known wussy -- he doesnt like to play hard through pain... he's admitted that from his own mouth.

Comment

• We're good.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
          If only Powell could be a 1... I mean Joseph has been trash this year.
          He the 'ole Championship Vet, they tend to start slow

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            We gotta fix that Cocking Gun called Sullinger. Them leaks might happen
            Caulking

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              Bebe had 5 blocks

Some big ones in the 4th.

Really nice game for DD, KL, Norm and Bebe. An overall great team effort and everyone contributed.
              Bebe will get a 5x5 one day, for sure. 5 blks/steals/assists/pts/rebs. He's a talented passer. Just a matter of time and staying healthy.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                Yeah but jv is worth more than. Turning jv into a backup would be such a waste. Trade him or play him
                Let his agent pout about it.

JV knows he wants to sleep on a W every night

Comment

• Norm so much better than Carroll.

Wish we could dump him back off at the junkyard.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    Caulking
                    thank you. It's a big difference for sure

Comment

Rose is a known wussy -- he doesnt like to play hard through pain... he's admitted that from his own mouth.
                      I mean he's had some pretty serious injuries

I'm just surprised he still has that extra burst after all those survives. I'm pretty amazed how's he's still in the L
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                        Yeah but jv is worth more than. Turning jv into a backup would be such a waste. Trade him or play him
                        Right now its too early again to discuss trades. We need to see Bebe be consistent and if Poeltl has any game -- depth is still key and JV has a bargain contract now. And what if Bebe gets injured? Or JV? You wanna go with Poeltl getting major minutes?

Sometimes guys you need to relax... yeah long term its a waste for JV to be on the bench, but its only one or two games... and both games Raps won -- its that kinda of D that can win or lose you games... just enjoy the win.

Comment

• Lol Cavs/Warriors back to.back?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            Norm so much better than Carroll.

Wish we could dump him back off at the junkyard.
                            Carroll was OK in Charlotte and not shit, so...Progress

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Lol Cavs/Warriors back to.back?
                              Fuck it...why not?

Comment

If only Powell could be a 1... I mean Joseph has been trash this year.
                                Don't see why he can't for some minutes, with Derozan on the floor. He is a good enough ball handler and is capable of making plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X