Comment

• So Phil, why did your Knicks lose?

They weren't defending in a triangular shape

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        So Phil, why did your Knicks lose?

They weren't defending in a triangular shape

Comment

• Funny, my thoughts on watching Bebe the past few games have nothing to do with trading JV -I just think it's looking more and more like letting Biz walk isn't the huge negative some thought, maybe not a negative whatsoever.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Joey leading us to a 3 game win streak and all you guys wanna talk about is Bebe and DD. smh
            OG is our king

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              I agree but i'm not sold on Bebe. But if he keeps playing like this and Poeltl develops into a solid player. Then i could see them moving JV for a PF.
              I think they should get noel. He averages same numbers as bebe put up the past two games. Done it for 2 yrs as a starter. He's 2 yrs younger. Better player than bebe, more upside. Better athlete. We can sub one for the other without any change. Use Sully or yak for bigger bodies. Any noel is on fire sale.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Best of the night rocwell

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  Yo guys, stop with this JV trade talk.. Bebe has shown nothing in the playoffs. And Im not biased or anything.. I swear!
                  This is a nice point here. Unless we can find someone that surpasses JV's production in the post season then we shouldn't be thinking of trading him right now
                  OG is our king

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Funny, my thoughts on watching Bebe the past few games have nothing to do with trading JV -I just think it's looking more and more like letting Biz walk isn't the huge negative some thought, maybe not a negative whatsoever.
                    I hear you. Definitely helps fill the void. One difference in my mind is bebe is 220lbs. Biz was like 255lbs I think. Bebe blocks with reach but not strength. I think Bron might break bebe. That's our ultimate rival. Definitely a positive as you say tho. I just always have Bron in the back of my mind

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      Funny, my thoughts on watching Bebe the past few games have nothing to do with trading JV -I just think it's looking more and more like letting Biz walk isn't the huge negative some thought, maybe not a negative whatsoever.
                      If you let a very good player go because of obvious financial reasons, it's up to your front office to be ready to fill the void PROPERLY. So Fucking glad Masai is getting it done.

Imagine if this was handled by Colangelo? He'd shit the bed and grab a soft Euro Center for 16 million per year and let DeRozen walk

Comment

• Damn. Look at that headline. I thought Melo played well.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Damn. Look at that headline. I thought Melo played well.

He disappeared in the 5:00 Min mark at the 4th

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            Yo guys, stop with this JV trade talk.. Bebe has shown nothing in the playoffs. And Im not biased or anything.. I swear!
                            We are not giving him away for free. We have a major hole that's hard to fill. IF we don't use jv there is some logic to patching a different hole. I don't think we should hand the keys to bebe but we should be fluid with our options.
                            Only guys safe in my mind are kl, dd and maybe norm.

Comment

Damn. Look at that headline. I thought Melo played well.

Yikes. The New York media doesn't play around. They're not afraid to go after anyone.

Comment

• Bebe

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X