No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really impressive that we won the last 3 games (Thunder, Hornets, Knicks) because we out-performed them in the clutch as all 3 games were even going into the final few minutes. That's what really good teams do.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Really impressive that we won the last 3 games (Thunder, Hornets, Knicks) because we out-performed them in the clutch as all 3 games were even going into the final few minutes. That's what really good teams do.
      I was thinking the same thing. Even with the game close late in the 4th, I had confidence that we'd be the team that better performs in crunch time (especially at home).

It wasn't that long ago that Raps would stay competitive for 45 mins, and crumble at the end. We've come a long way.
      Last edited by Nilanka; Mon Nov 14, 2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        Really impressive that we won the last 3 games (Thunder, Hornets, Knicks) because we out-performed them in the clutch as all 3 games were even going into the final few minutes. That's what really good teams do.
        Came here to post the exact same thing. Two most enjoyable parts of season so far: seeing some stretches of shut-down D (need it more consistently), and seeing the Raptors put away teams by just flat out making plays in crunch time. These were the things I used to use League Pass to watch other teams do, now the Raps are actually executing as a team at a high level. Love it so much, we've waited a long time.

Some tough games coming up tho.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Anybody know the schedule of when the team will be wearing the Huskies jerseys for the rest of the season?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            bebe has played like 2 good games and people are ready to anoint him the new future C of the team. So, business as usual in raptor-land.
            No one's anointing him. Relax and stop overreacting.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Anybody know the schedule of when the team will be wearing the Huskies jerseys for the rest of the season?
              http://www.nba.com/raptors/1617-uniforms/
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• They should bring back the camo jerseys

(Just kidding please don't hurt me)
                OG is our king

Comment

• Thanks, couldn't find it earlier with my quick Google search. I just got tix to the Minny game this afternoon, pretty pumped they're wearing them that day!

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    They should bring back the camo jerseys

(Just kidding please don't hurt me)
                    Good lord no... not ever.... those jerseys have to be the worst thing going.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Good lord no... not ever.... those jerseys have to be the worst thing going.
                      Commando jerseys would be way worse. lol.

Comment

• I may be the only one who prefers Raptor red over Husky blue.

And having blue numbers on a blue jersey? C'mon now...

Comment

• Can someone make a cleveland thread so I can talk about how Powell should keep taking Carroll's minutes
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Can someone make a cleveland thread so I can talk about how Powell should keep taking Carroll's minutes
                            Lmao it's true but it hurts, considering Carroll's salary.

I'm by no means giving up and Carroll, but man this team has had a hard time filling the SF spot. Carroll and Hedo were actually the highest calibre SF FA's in their respective offseasons, the Raps landed each of them, and things just haven't been turning out. Carroll's not nearly as bad as Raptors Hedo, but he's also not as good as Atlanta Carroll.

Good to have Norm and Ross in the wings.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I may be the only one who prefers Raptor red over Husky blue.

And having blue numbers on a blue jersey? C'mon now...

I generally dislike everything about the Huskies brand. Give me retro purple or Raptors red any day of the week.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                I generally dislike everything about the Huskies brand. Give me retro purple or Raptors red any day of the week.
                                Agreed. Off all the alternate jerseys we've had under Masai, the throwback purple trumps Husky blue, OVO, and camouflage.

Comment

Working...
                                X