Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    This is one of the first times I categorize a DanH post as "strongly disagree". Both of these teams are beatable. Not 2-0 beatable, but as one of the 4 or 5 best teams in the league we should definitely be aiming for a split. 2 losses just reinforce in the teams brain that we're "not good enough". And if you throw tonight, you put too much on a win tomorrow. Conversely, if you lose tonight, I don't think they'd be in a mood to throw tomorrow. Further, if you won tonight, you have an outside shot at 2-0 and would do wonders for early season confidence that we have a punchers chance at a finals appearance.

We have enough guys to stagger minutes between games, nobody should be playing 38 min either night. But I say if you wanna sit any guys you should do it vs the phillys and Brooklyns. I want this organization to feel at the point it can beat anyone on any given night. We the north, ain't we?
    Meh. If the Spurs do it (and they do it against the best opposition) that's good enough for me.

I have no issue with going for both wins. Just not what I would do.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Don't think DeRozan will score 30 tonight. I think the Cavs will put LeBron on DeMar all night.

Raps need Lowry and JV to step up. And they need guys like Patterson and Joseph, Ross and Powell to make shots.
      And Carroll.... or is he simply a lost cause?

Comment

• Man ... just had a "Remember the times of Biyombo" moment ... really an awesome feeling.

Bebe won't be a Biyombo entirely, love him too. But man that intensity he brought. What a FORCE! A big part of the Biyombo experience was that practically everybody had exactly 0 expectations of much contribution from him. He was the guy last year that just made me audibly laugh of joy and be-wilderness during the entire season whenever he made a Biyombo play. What a guy ... Thanks Bismack!

May your basketball ghost forever stay in that apartment of yours ...
        Last edited by mike, prague; Tue Nov 15, 2016, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• JR Smith not playing tonight. He's usually is good for 3-4 3's a game, so that will help.

Comment

• And JR is out. That is REALLY good people. Whenever the Cavs blow us out, it's because he had a big game.

Give Patterson the start tonight to guard LeBron and have DeMar guard Love (for stretches at least).

I like our chances.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              someone PLEASEEEEE find me a mobile link

Im in class till 7:30

Really dont want to miss the game

Thanks <33333333
              No link for you until 7:30! Pay attention in class!

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                someone PLEASEEEEE find me a mobile link

Im in class till 7:30

Really dont want to miss the game

Thanks <33333333
                Seriously man though ... Ebonhawke is right. I should know. I used to stay up for every game except the 4:00AM games over the past few seasons ... Only because of that (not because I didnt like my field and was lazy to start homework on time (btw ... s/o Laundry Fields, best laundro-mat in Prague)) ... I dropped out of school and am now jobless, streaming all the games from under a bridge here in Prague.

PS: ... If any of yall could send me some change Id appreciate it.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                  Seriously man though ... Ebonhawke is right. I should know. I used to stay up for every game except the 4:00AM games over the past few seasons ... Only because of that (not because I didnt like my field and was lazy to start homework on time (btw ... s/o Laundry Fields, best laundro-mat in Prague)) ... I dropped out of school and am now jobless, streaming all the games from under a bridge here in Prague.

PS: ... If any of yall could send me some change Id appreciate it.
                  Dude, you better Czech yourself, before you wreck yourself.......
                  I'll show myself out.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                    May your basketball ghost forever stay in that apartment of yours ...
                    Shit just got weird.

Comment

• Demarre Carrol resting tonite... Didn't we sign this guy specifically to guard elite SF's and LeBron?

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                        Demarre Carrol resting tonite... Didn't we sign this guy specifically to guard elite SF's and LeBron?
                        2nd game in a row. I wonder why?

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                          Shit just got weird.
                          BEBE moved into bizmacks apartment
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• We're treating Carroll like a 40 year old Tim Duncan. Smh....
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Carroll just wants to make sure he's at 120% rather than 100%
                              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                                Carroll just wants to make sure he's at 120% rather than 100%
                                Do you even remember him being 100% this year? Or last year?

Comment

Working...
                                X