Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Huh? JV wasn't bad.
    JV is always bad according to some people.

Anyway, patterson is the real issue right now. guy needs to get his shit together.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      We really need to trade for a 4. Patterson is not good enough. Dude is so unreliable.
      Problem is the guys that will help, aren't available

Comment

• could be worse

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post

Anyway, patterson is the real issue right now. guy needs to get his shit together.
          He must of watched Marco Polo and Luke Cage till 8am this morning on NetFlix

Comment

He has always been streaky but I've never had as little confidence in him as I do now. Pascal was arguably our best player in the first half.

Comment

Huh? JV wasn't bad.
              To his standards. He was pretty bad

He usually dominates Cleveland on the boards.
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

He has always been streaky but I've never had as little confidence in him as I do now. Pascal was arguably our best player in the first half.
                well the shot is one thing but everything else has disappeared tonight too. not a good showing thus far.

Comment

• Anyone who says Patterson needs to get traded is not a true Raps fan and doesn't know shit! You think our defense is bad at times now. How many games has Patterson played with a terrible FG% yet still having an solid if not amazing +/-? Most of them! Trade Patterson and I guarantee that you'll rip your eyes out watching Raptors defense! It's not Patterson's fault it's 8vs5 and the Raps getting called for soft calls....

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    Jv looking like preseason/Olympic jv.

Can't win with him in tht state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Remember that Casey left him in the fridge last two games' 4ths

Comment

• Once Pascal can hit the midrange J with consistency he'll be a very capable full time 4.

Comment

• Missed the 1st half. What happened between jv and dd?

Comment

he is a notoriously slow starter...
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                            Anyone who says Patterson needs to get traded is not a true Raps fan and doesn't know shit! You think our defense is bad at times now. Trade Patterson and I guarantee that you'll rip your eyes out watching Raptors defense! It's not Patterson's fault it's 8vs5 and the Raps getting called for soft calls....
                            It's still game 10....I believe after every calendar month, certain players slumps stop and certain HOT players regress to the mean

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              He left him on the shelf; Sully is in the fridge

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                                tonious35 wrote: View Post
                                He must of watched Marco Polo and Luke Cage till 8am this morning on NetFlix
                                So you're saying our frontcourt is Netflix and chill?

Comment

Working...
                                X