No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't still don't understand who in their right mind would take out a shooter who just made 2 straight 3s and played terrific defense during that stretch.

Comment

• Would be nice though to have a stretch 4 like Frye. You know a guy that can actually shoot.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        I don't still don't understand who in their right mind would take out a shooter who just made 2 straight 3s and played terrific defense during that stretch.
        dwane "pound the rock" "wrong side of the court" "small ball with no shooters" "don't have the personnel to pass" casey

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          It was bad yes. But Raps D is non existent.
          Defense really fell apart at the end there..

Comment

• Guys played hard. Good game.

Comment

I don't still don't understand who in their right mind would take out a shooter who just made 2 straight 3s and played terrific defense during that stretch.
              He put in JV which looked to be a terrible decision with how badly he was playing but it worked out well, so 1/2 on coaching decisions there.

Comment

DeRozan is the Raps best player. Not sure if you're aware but he's averaging 34ppg this season. He's their guy it's really that simple.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  He put in JV which looked to be a terrible decision with how badly he was playing but it worked out well, so 1/2 on coaching decisions there.
                  Bebe had 5 fouls

Comment

DeRozan is the Raps best player. Not sure if you're aware but he's averaging 34ppg this season. He's their guy it's really that simple.
                    "simple" is what gets you 2 horrible forced 3s in the clutch instead of running good plays.

lets aim for better than "simple".

Comment

• It'll be an interesting last 2 minute official report at least.

Comment

Well take out Powell for Ross is what I meant anyways.

Comment

Tough call to make. Needed Powell in there for defense.

Comment

• Also, why was JV on Frye late in the game???
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• straight up fuck Patterson, he's trash. Channing frye, Kevin love and Tristan Thompson ruined us tonite. It doesn't matter who's hitting shots when we can't defend the post or stop bigs on the perimeter.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Tough call to make. Needed Powell in there for defense.
                                I would have stuck with it. Ross played good D during that run, if he misses an open shot or 2 or his guy scores on him then sit him out.

Comment

Working...
                                X