X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who would have thought this semester we would be saying #freeross hahaha

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Also, why was JV on Frye late in the game???
      Who's left?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        I would have stuck with it. Ross played good D during that run, if he misses an open shot or 2 or his guy scores on him then sit him out.
        honestly, wouldn't make a difference

Comment

• The play where LeBron beat two Raptors backdoor and DeMar just stared and watched it happen instead of coming over to help sticks out to me. It's easy to blame the officials, but you're not beating anyone giving up 121 points. Cleveland threw the ball away 17 times. The game was there for the taking. Baffling that Casey took out Ross when he was in rhythmn and went to a DeMar-centric offense down the stretch.

Comment

Also, why was JV on Frye late in the game???
            Probably could have had a wing player on him since he doesn't bang inside

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
              honestly, wouldn't make a difference
              Whose to say it wouldn't? Powell missed a wide open 3 after Ross went out, Ross could have made that and you got yourself a game.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                Who's left?
                Go small. Put Ross in for JV.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                  The play where LeBron beat two Raptors backdoor and DeMar just stared and watched it happen instead of coming over to help sticks out to me. It's easy to blame the officials, but you're not beating anyone giving up 121 points. Cleveland threw the ball away 17 times. The game was there for the taking. Baffling that Casey took out Ross when he was in rhythmn and went to a DeMar-centric offense down the stretch.
                  really?... its lebron... you sure its not when frye drilled that 3 to take the lead, or the other three 3's in the 4th?

Comment

Whose to say it wouldn't? Powell missed a wide open 3 after Ross went out, Ross could have made that and you got yourself a game.
                    you cant win trying to simply outscore the opposition when the other teams bigs are hitting threes and crashing the boards effortlessly

Comment

really?... its lebron... you sure its not when frye drilled that 3 to take the lead, or the other three 3's in the 4th?
                      People will see what they want to see. I don't even remember that play.

The Frye 3 after DD went 1/2 from the line was the dagger.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Go small. Put Ross in for JV.
                        Don't forget we were getting killed on the glass with second chance points..

Comment

you cant win trying to simply outscore the opposition when the other teams bigs are hitting threes and crashing the boards effortlessly
                          Not saying you can, but that shot would have made a difference with how close the game was.

Comment

Not saying you can, but that shot would have made a difference with how close the game was.
                            yeah and if the raptors scored 130 points we would've won, too. i'm not about adding up all the missed shots when the lack luster perimeter defence in the 4th cost us the game.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              who would have thought this semester we would be saying #freeross hahaha
                              Semester? Aren't you a doctor yet?

Finish up and fix DeMarre Carroll so we can get some value out of him.

Comment

• I think the loss falls on lack of rebounding for most of the game and defense overall for everybody. We had too many key breakdowns anytime we got a lead. Yes guys missed shots that clevelands role players were hitting but you can be trying to out score this team because you won't. You have to play almost perfect and that is very hard to do when almost everyone hits 3s at a high clip
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X