• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Bet he looked forward to going up 3-1 in the Finals too

Comment

• JV needs to destroy Pachulia this game

Comment

• Warriors have opened as 4 points favs for tomorrow's game.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
            how much will a healthy sully help there
            I'm not hanging my hopes on sully

Comment

• Damn!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                How high is his value? He's a free agent to be that only shoots open jumpers or floaters, and inconsistently. He does the little things really good usually but so do like 60 other guys in the league
                Pats a pretty good backup. We are asking him to be starter on a #2 team. That's the problem imo. I'd rather keep him and trade Sully if I had to pick. We have pats bird right so that helps. Sully could be ballast.

Comment

• Demar took some of the same forced shots as last year - guys like Powell and Ross were open and on fire today -- should have distributed the ball a little more today...

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                    Pats a pretty good backup. We are asking him to be starter on a #2 team. That's the problem imo. I'd rather keep him and trade Sully if I had to pick. We have pats bird right so that helps. Sully could be ballast.
                    LOL! Sully is ballast. Have you seen him?

Comment

• L
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• P Pat stretches the floor but the guy has been absolutely garbage on offence this year.

If Sully comes back I'd rather play him over P Pat. P Pat is gone next year anyways, I'd rather keep Siakam playing and developing, he played pretty well today except for the foul trouble that limited his minutes. Sully may be worth keeping next year.

If the offense goes small you can always distribute more mins to P Pat...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                          P Pat stretches the floor but the guy has been absolutely garbage on offence this year.

If Sully comes back I'd rather play him over P Pat. P Pat is gone next year anyways, I'd rather keep Siakam playing and developing, he played pretty well today except for the foul trouble that limited his minutes. Sully may be worth keeping next year.

If the offense goes small you can always distribute more mins to P Pat...
                          He was supposed to start

Comment

• Checked the remaining tixs available on ticketmaster-- section 300 seat nosebleed going for $222 that was like $30 a few years ago lol.

I guess winning is fun but gets pricey too.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                              LOL! Sully is ballast. Have you seen him?
                              Yes, why?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                L
                                Guaranteed win now, boys

Comment

Working...
                                X