Yes, why?
    nvm, can't wait for him to return.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Guaranteed win now, boys
      if only we had demarcus cousins...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Any one know how old steph was when his family moved from toronto?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          He was supposed to start
          Doesn't matter if he starts or plays backup minutes...but for Sikram's development I would rather keep him starting -- Sully is a one year guy Im not worried about his feelings.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            JV needs to destroy Pachulia this game
            He'll barely see the ball, so yea, that's not happening.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              a couple blocks will do

Comment

• Hey, that was a pretty fun game! Refs mucked it up both ways towards the end. Don't think there was an advantage one way or the other, though DD probably feels differently with how often he got nothing on his drives inside. Just slowed down a fun affair, that's all.

Anyway, most guys played pretty well! Lowry was good, JV did better in the outside matchup than I expected, DeRozan in spite of his shots not falling was pretty active defensively and made a few nice passes. Powell was solid. Ross was very good. Poor games from Pat and CoJo I thought, but not terrible by either. Nogueira couldn't stay on the floor, unfortunately. Same with Siakam. Between the two cobbled together a backup C rotation for the game.

Reminds me of the immortal Jay Triano quote about LeBron. He's just really good. Stupid Frye caught fire too. I thought the JV matchup would be where he feasted, but he only hit two threes with JV on the court, and one was that one where JV and Lowry switched a LBJ-Frye PnR, and Lowry sagged into the paint (for no reason) and let Frye have a wide open three. Nogueira and Siakam both had huge issues staying out on the perimeter, giving up wide open shot after wide open shot. Weird.

I know this team is too good to be happy with moral victories, but I am anyway. This one was hard fought. On to the next. Hopefully they still have something in the tank for the Warriors.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Allow me to just ramble before we get our hineys kicked, thanks

Comment

• Lets hope the bench performs, gonna need them. Lets also hope Carroll plays because there is no way in hell Powell is stopping a 6'10 KD.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Lets hope the bench performs, gonna need them. Lets also hope Carroll plays because there is no way in hell Powell is stopping a 6'10 KD.
                      Pg13 is 6'9. I agree with you tho. Just noting it might be that his wingspan (6'11) helps him with length but he struggles with weight. Not saying he shut down pg13 but iirc he seemed more comfortable than he's looked vs lbj and melo. Now kd! What a guy, norm!

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                        Any one know how old steph was when his family moved from toronto?
                        11, left at 13. Queensway stand up!

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                          Pg13 is 6'9. I agree with you tho. Just noting it might be that his wingspan (6'11) helps him with length but he struggles with weight. Not saying he shut down pg13 but iirc he seemed more comfortable than he's looked vs lbj and melo. Now kd! What a guy, norm!
                          Well KD is a far better scorer than PG and longer, we'll see I suppose.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                            Demar took some of the same forced shots as last year - guys like Powell and Ross were open and on fire today -- should have distributed the ball a little more today...
                            That 2-on-1 break with DeRozan and Ross was a disgrace to basketball. Dribble from half court, zero passes, and drive straight into the defender.

Comment

• Lowry the league leader in minutes per game, and played another 40 mins last night. Not sure when this trend will stop.

Comment

• lets keep it rollin', boys

time to get the W!! =D

What's our record on Drake night?

Comment

Working...
                                X