No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone on the Raps are throwing up bricks and no one is there to clean the mess. Even if put backs are only 2 points it slows down GSW a bit and keeps them from doing too much damage in transition
    OG is our king

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      The Warriors have a lineup of KD, Green, Iggy, Klay and Curry and some people are fucking whining why JV is not in the game. Holy shit.
      yeah.. but heres the thing.... even the most ardent of fans don't believe we can beat the warriors playing warrior style small ball.. .so you may as well try to change the game to make it a big mans game... and to do that you have to live with JV and Bebe playing inside ...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        It's not that they don't know, it's that they get their emotions out of check. They end up trying to show up the refs with "you have to call this contact right??" and they stop playing regular basketball
        Well, if they're relying on getting calls as a big part of their offense, then that's on Kyle, DeMar and Casey. Don't blame the refs. It's like the playoffs all over again.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          The Warriors have a lineup of KD, Green, Iggy, Klay and Curry and some people are fucking whining why JV is not in the game. Holy shit.
          yeah.. but heres the thing.... even the most ardent of fans don't believe we can beat the warriors playing warrior style small ball.. .so you may as well try to change the game to make it a big mans game... and to do that you have to live with JV and Bebe playing inside ...
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Sam Mitchell basically roasted casey as politically correctly as you can on tsn. Like it's common sense, why in the world would you try and play golden state at their own game
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

It's not that they don't know, it's that they get their emotions out of check. They end up trying to show up the refs with "you have to call this contact right??" and they stop playing regular basketball
              Well, if they're relying on getting calls as a big part of their offense, then that's on Kyle, DeMar and Casey. Don't blame the refs. It's like the playoffs all over again.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Sam Mitchell basically roasted casey as politically correctly as you can on tsn. Like it's common sense, why in the world would you try and play golden state at their own game
                Casey always does and it never works out. You beat the Warriors by going big and punishing them inside and on rebounds, nobody in the league is going to beat a lineup of Curry, Klay, Iggy, KD and Green by going small.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Some of these are fouls though, but the refs are human. If they know you're looking for a call, they might just swallow their whistle because of it

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Sam Mitchell basically roasted casey as politically correctly as you can on tsn. Like it's common sense, why in the world would you try and play golden state at their own game
                  I thought everyone knew that. Don't try and play them at their own game

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Casey always does and it never works out. You beat the Warriors by going big and punishing them inside and on rebounds, nobody in the league is going to beat a lineup of Curry, Klay, Iggy, KD and Green by going small.
                    Absolutely, you play bully ball and at least try to get Green or KD in foul trouble.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Casey never goes outside the box...just follows every other nba coach "small must defend small" but there's never been a team like GS look like an innovator for once, you're on espn u bum!

Comment

• I'm falling in love with the Celtics guys. Reminds me of that Raptors season when we kept losing leads way too easily..

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          I'm falling in love with the Celtics guys. Reminds me of that Raptors season when we kept losing leads way too easily..

How long is Horford out? I thought it was minor

Comment

• Not to keep harping on it, but literally what is the point of even having valanciunas if his attribute is offense but you'll only use him against other rim protectors that can stop him? Why have a skilled 7 footer at all if not to punish other teams that don't?

Comment

How long is Horford out? I thought it was minor
                              I saw him working out pre-game. Looked good.

Comment

• Nick nurse with no mention of jv..we need kyle and demar to ATTACK WITH MO FORCE

I was starting to forget how frustrating this coaching staff is..now I remember

Comment

Working...
                                X