X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    JV 6/6. Powell no attempts.
    I don't even think about JV because we don't give him touches. Norman maybe
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
      They say GS is not a good defensive team but my God they look like the 96 Chicago Bulls on D.
      More like Casey's offense is making them look like the greatest defensive team of all time.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Honestly this board goes overboard with 'give it to jv' after some games, but nobody should disagree with it today..6/6 nobody else can buy buckets and they have zero interior defense...yet he's completely ignored this whole 2nd half. Disgraceful
        Again, shouldn't be surprising AT ALL.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I'm starting to think derozan does not want jv to become a high scorer, that's it's an ego issue. 32 pts in game 1 and brutal usage since
          I think he passed it to him one time tonight for a jumper from the ft line

Comment

Honestly this board goes overboard with 'give it to jv' after some games, but nobody should disagree with it today..6/6 nobody else can buy buckets and they have zero interior defense...yet he's completely ignored this whole 2nd half. Disgraceful
            I mean you don't even have to give it to him every play. Just a few extra shots per game would balance shit out greatly. But we can't even manage that.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              I think he passed it to him one time tonight for a jumper from the ft line
              Stop the presses we have a new headline
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'm starting to think derozan does not want jv to become a high scorer, that's it's an ego issue. 32 pts in game 1 and brutal usage since
                I've felt like this for a couple seasons now. I really don't know why else DeMar would go out if his way to look him off so much.

Comment

• This is why we would need Cousins to stop this shitty guard centric crap. They would pass to him no doubt

Comment

Stop the presses we have a new headline
                    As my boy Trump would say, SAD!

Comment

• Keep playing McGee Kerr hahaha
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Keep playing McGee Kerr hahaha
                        Varejao probably ain't much better

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          This is why we would need Cousins to stop this shitty guard centric crap. They would pass to him no doubt
                          And if he didn't get the ball, you'll definitely hear it from him, starting to think Cousins' emotions is something Casey needs to hear instead of having a player like JV who doesn't complain and just goes out and does his job.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                            Varejao probably ain't much better
                            Just pit Draymond at the 5 and it's over
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• McGee is their best shot blocker but they would rather attack him.. whatever I'll take it

Comment

• Raptors looking energetic again.

Comment

Working...
                                X