Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Patterson is losing me as a fan he just cannot be the 3rd most minutes pg on a good team
    He's so reliable though. Smh...
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Unfortunately I do agree. Let him have a good career somewhere else instead of letting him suffer and having a sub par career with the Raptors. 12 points, 6/6 and 7 boards in the first half and barely played in the second half...
      I hope casey let's him know before the game that no matter what happens there won't be a lot of minutes especially late..cause if not, that's no way to treat a 5th year pro who's been a great soldier for you
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Isn't he with the Wolves? They've been shit
        Young team with loads of potential, but don't know how to win yet. Give Thibs a year to weed out the wussies and install his tough-minded culture. I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade a young player who you wouldn't think they'd give up.

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
          i think its time to trade JV ... if we aint going to give me the chance why the fuck do we keep him

-4 on the plus/minus so dont be telling me he would be hurting us on the defensive end (better than lowry and derozan)
          I agree. It's like having Rondo but telling him not to handle the ball. What's the point

Comment

• Powell with a 3.

Such a shame if you give him 10 attempts he may hit 4-5... and they don't capitalize

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              It's on him. He just needs to play better. 18 mins, 6/6 fg, 12 & 8 and -4 against GSW is just not good enough. Only himself to blame really..
              i liked because my sarcasm meter was going off lol

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                It's on him. He just needs to play better. 18 mins, 6/6 fg, 12 & 8 and -4 against GSW is just not good enough. Only himself to blame really..
                Demar has 30 points and is a -13, how is JV to blame here exactly?

Edit: Nevermind, just realized its sarcasm.

Comment

• like wtf JV cant get on the floor and Lowry cant get off the floor

what the hell is this shit

Comment

• any other player than JV would have rebelled against the coach at this point.

Comment

• Love the way Siakam is playing.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This team has a LONG way to go. We still playing too idiotic to beat the upper echelon
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• the long 3 by kyle.. with no lift in his legs... signals the end of this game....
                          they didn't quit..
                          but suspect strategy tonight .. trying to keep pace with the warriors has proved to be unworkable...back to the drawing board...

GS is going to pound a lot of teams this year....to bad we had to be one of them...

on to denver....
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I hope casey let's him know before the game that no matter what happens there won't be a lot of minutes especially late..cause if not, that's no way to treat a 5th year pro who's been a great soldier for you
                            And your top draft pick.

He snapped in 2nd qtr vs hornets

Comment

• Oh and we have a very dumb coach as well. So there's that
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                any other player than JV would have rebelled against the coach at this point.
                                He needs to be traded. For the betterment of him and this team.

Comment

Working...
                                X