No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst part of this... I just traded for JV in fantasy...

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Not much to say on this one. Was not nearly as close as it looked, Warriors eased way up for the entire 4th and closed it out when they had to. Good fight by the Raps to get back in it but hard to take much from it considering the game was essentially wrapped with 6 minutes left.

This was a schedule loss. So be it.

Optimistic take on JV usage: Casey knows the Raps are making the finals against the Warriors and doesn't want to have them scout JV, who they clearly had no answer for when he was actually given the ball.
      Man, this reminds me of americans desperately hoping that Trump was bluffing and that he turns out to be good pres.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        The worst part of this... I just traded for JV in fantasy...
        Why why why would you do that? You should know by now he's not getting touches

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Not much to say on this one. Was not nearly as close as it looked, Warriors eased way up for the entire 4th and closed it out when they had to. Good fight by the Raps to get back in it but hard to take much from it considering the game was essentially wrapped with 6 minutes left.

This was a schedule loss. So be it.

Optimistic take on JV usage: Casey knows the Raps are making the finals against the Warriors and doesn't want to have them scout JV, who they clearly had no answer for when he was actually given the ball.
          You win the glass half full award for the night. I'm gonna go fill my glass all the way full with another stiff drink, jv is never getting shots under the casey-derozan-lowry administration. It's actually comical how he spazzed in the first game to tease the fans before they shoved him right back in the same role he's had for a few years
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Agreed. Those 3 have been a mess
            A lot of our money is tied to them

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
              JV must of slept with Casey's wife

2Pat 5 pts 4 rbs 2-7, -7 ... 6 more mins than JV

Carroll 8 pts 3 rbs, 3-7, -15, 6 more mins than JV

Ross 11 pts 3 rbs 2-8, 0, 3 more mins than JV
              What's really your point though?

JV's a slow footed Center and your comparing him to a SG/SF in Ross, a SF in Carroll and a PF in Patterson??

Why are people so bitter about JV's minutes? Are you guys not used to this by now? Especially against a team like GSW? I dunno man...come on man!

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                Dude ... he is clearly on a minutes restriction. As is Carroll.
                well based on what we know he had a knee contusion that would be getting better day by day but he played less minutes than he did in all 3 games since he missed 2 games so i call bullshit on that even considering the back to back

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post

JV's a slow footed Center and your comparing him to a SG/SF in Ross, a SF in Carroll and a PF in Patterson??

Why are people so bitter about JV's minutes? Are you guys not used to this by now? Especially against a team like GSW? I dunno man...come on man!
                  it is because the argument is that he cant keep up and play against smaller line ups defensively and fine i accept that but when we match their smaller line up and they are still crushing us on the defensive end why are continuing to try to play that way

if we are going to get burned with JV as well as a smaller line up we might as well use JV as an advantage on the offensive end

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    The worst part of this... I just traded for JV in fantasy...
                    Oh snap.... I didn't even think about Fantasy.... no wonder so many peeps seem to be upset....More than JV himself lol

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post

Everybody and their dog, including 2 former players and coaches working on the halftime broadcast team if that kinda thing matters to you, could see they had no answer for jv, and his defensive trade off wouldnt matter because curry and durant scored at will anyways, against anybody we throw at them. This is quite a simple concept when you really consider it
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jv has been in a mins restriction for 5 yrs

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Everybody and their dog, including 2 former players and coaches working on the halftime broadcast team if that kinda thing matters to you, could see they had no answer for jv, and his defensive trade off wouldnt matter because curry and durant scored at will anyways, against anybody we throw at them. This is quite a simple concept when you really consider it
                          Agreed. That huge run the Warriors had in the second quarter wouldn't have been so bad if JV played and scored a couple of times, instead Casey's small ball lineup gets roasted offensively and defensively.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            Jv has been in a mins restriction for 5 yrs
                            Abbas sources told you so?

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                              well based on what we know he had a knee contusion that would be getting better day by day but he played less minutes than he did in all 3 games since he missed 2 games so i call bullshit on that even considering the back to back
                              Im no doctor, but maybe if he expressed a bit of pain or uncomfortableness after playing 34min last night. The doctors told them to limit it to 20 tonight or something. I dont think Casey would be that dumb to not give his 6/6 well playing big man some more run.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                                Im no doctor, but maybe if he expressed a bit of pain or uncomfortableness after playing 34min last night. The doctors told them to limit it to 20 tonight or something. I dont think Casey would be that dumb to not give his 6/6 well playing big man some more run.
                                we have years of evidence to the contrary

Comment

Working...
                                X