• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take this game thread as a schedule loss
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Not really. The way I see it, he doesn't believe in Jonas' offensive game.
      yeah, well on the other hand he believes in running small ball without shooters, so i'm thinking doing the opposite of what Casey thinks would probably be a good strategy for a coach.

Comment

• Seriously cannot believe we did not use JV as an advantage in the 2nd half to go against D.West. Like seriously wth?

Comment

• Bit OT.. But what a day in the NBA. I'm on my 11th pick of the night and if Spurs continue to pound the rock in the 2nd half, I will have my 3rd perfect night of betting in 5 years. 11/11!

Comment

Bit OT.. But what a day in the NBA. I'm on my 11th pick of the night and if Spurs continue to pound the rock in the 2nd half, I will have my 3rd perfect night of betting in 5 years. 11/11!

Oh and this happened.

Comment

Because benching him and going small really helped...

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                Casey continues to expose himself as just about the least inventive coach in the league. what else is new?
                The only reason we have jv is when other teams want to put a big lug center out..

I don't think I ever recall a time the raptors were the first team to go small in a game..they always wait for the other team to dictate it first
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Oh and this happened.

Comment

What minutes restriction, huh?

I get it. I get it, Casey.

I just don't get it why you don't use JV when he's on the floor? How many post ups did he get tonight? 2 or 3? Against the team which don't even have a true center.

We're lucky the Spurs are in the West. Pop would troll Casey by putting Manu at center just to get Jonas out of the game.

Comment

• Damn. People are acting like JV is Shaq. I don't know what to say anymore. *facepalm*

Imagine JV guarding Durant or Green? lol
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Damn. People are acting like JV is Shaq. I don't know what to say anymore. *facepalm*

Imagine JV guarding Durant or Green? lol
                        6/6 from the field. You're right, he's probably better than him.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          6/6 from the field. You're right, he's probably better than him.
                          Lol.

You know what, i wished they kept JV in the game once the Warriors went small. Let him guard KD or Green. That would've been ALOT of fun.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Lol.

You know what, i wished they kept JV in the game once the Warriors went small. Let him guard KD or Green. That would've been ALOT of fun.
                            That's kind of the point, in reverse. Let JV bully KD or Green in the post and at least you can pick up a few quick fouls on their all-stars while scoring at the same time.

Comment

• JV did a fine job on Frye last night. He should have been given an opportunity on Green at least. Let him sag off Green and if he takes a few semi contested 3s with JV on him so be it. For this to truly work though, we would have to involve JV in the offence, which we don't like to do.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                That's kind of the point, in reverse. Let JV bully KD or Green in the post and at least you can pick up a few quick fouls on their all-stars while scoring at the same time.
                                Plus, you know, how much JV sat while David West was playing C.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X