Clear All

• This should be a W. Dont lose to Denver again
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      This should be a W.
      If not, RR will need a members-only meeting

Comment

• Denver is second in the league in boards/gm and Faried has been playing great (he grabbed 15 last game, and 14 the game before). Hopefully JV plays more than 18 minutes tonight. We're gonna need him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Denver is second in the league in boards/gm and Faried has been playing great (he grabbed 15 last game, and 14 the game before). Hopefully JV plays more than 18 minutes tonight. We're gonna need him.
          Considering he'll go up against Nurkic, there really is no reason not to give him more minutes.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
            I don't think it's a 1/1 comparison though because Oklahoma City had much better perimeter defenders than the Raptors. Durant and Roberson are both better than anyone the Raptors have in that role. So they can afford the slowness from their bigs if the perimeter can keep up adequately.

The Raptors don't have that luxury.
            Yes very true, but the flip side to that versatility is JV has much more size and post game than anyone on OKC, giving the Raps the edge on that front.

Maybe JV would get run off the floor, but I'd still really like to see the Raps pound a small ball team using size and just see what happens. JV was a beast in the playoffs with the refs allowing more physicality in the paint. The Raps are at their best in scrappy, physical games too imho.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Considering he'll go up against Nurkic, there really is no reason not to give him more minutes.
              Yep definitely a jv game. We went with a traditional center all 48 minutes in the first denver game. Poeltl got 17 and jv 31
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wasn't Lucas injured against Denver last time?

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Yes very true, but the flip side to that versatility is JV has much more size and post game than anyone on OKC, giving the Raps the edge on that front.

Maybe JV would get run off the floor, but I'd still really like to see the Raps pound a small ball team using size and just see what happens. JV was a beast in the playoffs with the refs allowing more physicality in the paint. The Raps are at their best in scrappy, physical games too imho.
                  And lest we forget the best offensive game of bebe short career was last year vs golden state I think he scored 14. Simply put golden state can't stop 7 footers with talent

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Wasn't Lucas injured against Denver last time?
                    Correct

Comment

• im predicting lots of "high altitude" excuses from Matt and Jack/Leo tonight, as usual. hope i'm wrong.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        im predicting lots of "high altitude" excuses from Matt and Jack/Leo tonight, as usual. hope i'm wrong.
                        Leo will bring it up after the first missed shot. Guaranteed.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          im predicting lots of "high altitude" excuses from Matt and Jack/Leo tonight, as usual. hope i'm wrong.
                          Have you been to Colorado? the altitude is pretty high up there. It's legit.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Have you been to Colorado? the altitude is pretty high up there. It's legit.
                            Yeah, it's far out, man

Comment

• lol is that Timberlake?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                lol is that Timberlake?
                                That's his dirty stoner cousin NsTINK

Comment

Working...
                                X