Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Lots of empty seats in Denver...
    Have to wonder if its the Raps as a road draw.. or they just suck and no one comes out to watch...
    A little bit of this, a little bit of that
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This looks like a game to play JV 20 mins. Looks useless out there. Looked out of breath on the first play of the game.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Lots of empty seats in Denver...
        Have to wonder if its the Raps as a road draw.. or they just suck and no one comes out to watch...
        https://www.espn.com/nba/attendance/_/sort/awayPct

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          This looks like a game to play JV 20 mins. Looks useless out there. Looked out of breath on the first play of the game.
          kinda confused what you're basing this on. the fact that we went up by 10 with him on the floor? or the fact that our guards are playing horrendous defence and are getting caught up in the transition game?

Comment

• DC's shot did not even hit the rim smh...
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Carroll is like the opposite of a junk yard dog..he doesn't dive for anything, can't finish at the rim..He's basically just a spot up 3 point shooter and that's it
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• we are a litre short on the give a fuck tank...and curiously.... no norman powell
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Joseph is so fucking bad.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• More refbaiting from DeRozan. He got hit there, but when you resort to this stuff as often as he does, sometimes refs will swallow the whistle.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      kinda confused what you're basing this on. the fact that we went up by 10 with him on the floor? or the fact that our guards are playing horrendous defence and are getting caught up in the transition game?
                      Hes been labouring from the get go. He is trailing in every play, sometimes not even bothering to run. He looks awful to me. I'm hoping it's the altitude.

Comment

• We look tired

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Carroll is like the opposite of a junk yard dog..he doesn't dive for anything, can't finish at the rim..He's basically just a spot up 3 point shooter and that's it
                          I'll never understand why he said that at his introductory presser.

Comment

• Where are we ranked defensively this season? Because to me we have looked horrible
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I'm starting to believe Carroll's issue is lack of talent. Meaning that when he's sped up a little bit, he can't shoot it well. The Hawks offence is more predictable for shooters and probably a better fit for him.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Carroll is like the opposite of a junk yard dog..he doesn't dive for anything, can't finish at the rim..He's basically just a spot up 3 point shooter and that's it
                                He will cut to the basket once every 5-6 games too.

Comment

Working...
                                X