X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMoron in effect

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Where are we ranked defensively this season? Because to me we have looked horrible
      25th I think

Comment

• my eyes are bleeding...
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          I'm starting to believe Carroll's issue is lack of talent. Meaning that when he's sped up a little bit, he can't shoot it well. The Hawks offence is more predictable for shooters and probably a better fit for him.
          Yes, demars bail out passes are not good for pat or dmc

Comment

• calling a loss. our bench is pathetic

Comment

• Nurkic plays old school dirty. Clutching, grabbing and shoving guys around like Oakley.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                I'll never understand why he said that at his introductory presser.
                Because he did play like a junk yard dog in Atlanta the season before
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  He will cut to the basket once every 5-6 games too.
                  And miss. This game is screaming for norman "energizer" Powell. Jv, pat, Carroll look like the altitude effected their head too. Derozan not much better
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Hes been labouring from the get go. He is trailing in every play, sometimes not even bothering to run. He looks awful to me. I'm hoping it's the altitude.
                    at this point who even cares to be honest. raptors are playing horrible basketball, and have been since they decided to stop moving the ball and go for one on ones and rushing in transition. They are defending themselves by their unwillingness to involve their most efficient player.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Nurkic plays old school dirty. Clutching, grabbing and shoving guys around like Oakley.
                      My kinda guy

Comment

• We gave up almost 60 points in a half again? With no Durant, Curry, Lebron or Kyrie in sight.

Comment

• refs are fucking blind or wut

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                            calling a loss. our bench is pathetic
                            Ross is our bench.

PP and Joseph are not giving them anything.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Because he did play like a junk yard dog in Atlanta the season before
                              He's a system player. He's not the grimy grinder that he makes himself out to be. He looked really good defensively in Atlanta because they ran a tight defensive scheme. Very different than what he's asked to do here.

Comment

• this is going to take a lot more effort than has been on display so far...

I get the altitude.. but Denver has mudiay running the point... it shouldn't be this hard...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X