Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a novel idea! Post up, pass out and repost

Comment

• I'm at that point I wanna waive Patterson at March and Sign Josh Smith after he's done in China

That's how desperate I am

Comment

• Really like siakam. He might be our jyd 2.0 when he's a better player in year 2 or 3
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Devlin calls out that the grey shirts miss a foul call on EVERY play the Raps miss a shot on..
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• These missed Demar FTs better not fuck us at the end

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              At least Carroll scored something tonight
              Frankly I'm getting sick of how badly Carroll is playing and then he still has the nerve to complain about touches.

Sub 50 TS% as a Raptor, sub .100 WS/48 and overrated and incredibly mediocre defense at the 3 spot. Providing nothing for the team on either end of the floor yet collecting $15M a year. I know that's not massive money anymore in NBA terms but it's frustrating that this dude at 30 now is playing so horribly every game. It's like he just came here for a paycheck and checked out. Not aggressive or influential on the defensive end and can't make open shots.

Comment

• Denver is pretty horrible in a set offense... if we can stop the bad shots leading to quick transition we can reel this back in and get it going...
                - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Really like siakam. He might be our jyd 2.0 when he's a better player in year 2 or 3
                  Pascal is gonna be good, like an Amir 2.0. I just hope he doesn't bulk up to the point where he loses his quickness and explosiveness.

Comment

• Disengaged jv

Demar missing freethrows

Patterson & carrol sucking

It's litt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• The arenas dead, the players look some combination of tired and disinterested..tgif time for another beer

Comment

• Have you ever noticed that guys with long hair never have great careers? Maybe a few pretty good years, then they fizzle out.

Comment

• Carroll can't even guard Gallinari. WHAT THE FUCK.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Have you ever noticed that guys with long hair never have great careers? Maybe a few pretty good years, then they fizzle out.

Comment

• Hopefully they keep putting jameer on Demar

Comment

• First unit is now breathing hard... time to get some fresh legs in..
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X