No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on JV. I need your FT% for my fantasy team, forget about giving Denver a better chance to win the game.

Denver with the bad turnovers in OT (Mudiay pass to the 3rd row + Jameer stepping on the sideline) but Raps not giving them anything easy (except for that Gallo wide open for days 3pt shot [too wide open at least]). Tough calls on Pat both ways, nice play by Kyle to get it to JV - even nicer play by Pat to get the ball inbounds instantaneously. He's always thinking ahead, unfortunately on offense he's thinking ahead to his next missed shot.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      a calculated miss by JV.. or shit house luck ....

i would run not walk outta denver ... run boys.. .or marc davis may review the missed shot at the end....
      LOL at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if he stops the team bus on the way out the parking lot and inform the raps they gotta change back into their uniform and lineup for 3 free throws on that last nuggets hail Mary heave
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        I'm glad we are quickly done with Denver and won these bastards 2-0. They never let us beat them by 20.

We got lucky because they have no Will Barton
        They got lucky we had no Bruno Cobolco
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• So we eke out a win..
          but the fingers of both Danny Ainge and Larry Legend have to be millimeters away from pushing this...
          Boston got crushed and powdered by GSW tonight and Indy lost to Phoenix at home...
          Can throw Portland into the mix as last years overachievers have lost 3 straight and are .500 on the year and below the playoff mendoza line in the west.
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Nov 19, 2016, 01:05 AM.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Guys aren't hitting shots yes but our horrible defense so far this season is more worrisome than anything else
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Awkward

Comment

• Any win in DEN is a good one, though this one pushes the limit of that rule. A terrible three quarters.

Good news is, this team seems now to be good enough to decide to win games even when everything is going poorly. Lowry and JV in particular stopped dicking around and won the game for the Raps. DD was pretty consistent throughout. Nice to see the team survive some no-KL-no-DD minutes to start the 4th by putting JV out there with shooters around him.

I'll take it. One down, four to go.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

So we eke out a win..
                  but the fingers of both Danny Ainge and Larry Legend have to be millimeters away from pushing this...
                  Boston got crushed and powdered by GSW tonight and Indy lost to Phoenix at home...
                  Well Larry, that's why no one really wants to pick up Thaddeus. He's the Tiki Totem for your playoff chances

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Awkward

Finals Harrison Barnes showed up tonight....

Comment

• We had no business winning that game. That was all Lowry, DeRozan, JV and Ross. Those 4 guys did not get any help whatsoever from the other guys. (Poeltl and Siakam played well but they didn't play much).

Joseph and PP were so goddamn awful. Carroll? I don't know what's going on with that guy, is he hurt? then he shouldn't be playing. What exactly is his role on this team? he's supposed to be a defensive guy? right? why is he not guarding Chandler there late in the game??

Btw, Gallinari would look real nice on this team.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Comment

• When the hell did carroll get 11 pts? Lol don't remember more than 2
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• dwane casey presser, once again, demonstrating that he doesn't understand the issues with his team. The defensive collapse is precipitated by playing too fast on offence. you can "execute" as well as you like in half court defence, but we're getting killed on transition because we take too many bad shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X