No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that should be sac's fault not toronto's fault they are the ones running the fucking clocks!

Comment

• EVeryone write a report to NBA and tweet at them
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I know how frustrating this all is, but we all need to address the more important issue here:

Why the fuck is Carroll throwing our inbounds pass? The guy might be the worst passer on the team.

Comment

• What the fuck is this

Ross let's go of the ball based on the clock

Comment

• There is some weird shit going on here.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              It didn't know it was even possible to overturn something like that
              Neither did I!! How do they even know exactly how long it was between cousins touching and ross touching? He got it off with .5 left... .2 went off between cousins and ross touching...how could you ever in a million years make that call
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                I expect Masai and even MLSE to be fully involved in protesting this ridiculous decision. Unbelievable. Literally unbelievable.
                There's no way they can take that basket away. Raps should protest that game.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• How the hell do you call that no basket? Ross shot it based on the time left on the clock, he would have shot it earlier it the clock started on time.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                    Are they fucking kidding me? THE PLAYER SHOULD HAVE GIVEN A CHANCE TO ADJUST TO STAFFS MISTAKE, he didn't knew he had less time to shoot, all he saw was a time board in front of him... Joke.
                    This.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        I know how frustrating this all is, but we all need to address the more important issue here:

Why the fuck is Carroll throwing our inbounds pass? The guy might be the worst passer on the team.
                        No, 100% the most important issue on this one is the nba and it's refereeing.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• How did they determine that it took us 2.5 secs,"? What's the point of shot clocks on the backboards? This is beyond bullshit.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            There's no way they can take that basket away. Raps should protest that game.
                            I 100% expect that to happen. No doubt in my mind.

Comment

• Leo the NBAs yes-man

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                EVeryone write a report to NBA and tweet at them
                                they dont care.

Comment

Working...
                                X